Exence S.A. specialises in delivering comprehensive IT solutions to support operational activity and development of companies and institutions.
Its bundled portfolio includes open source domain applications and IT systems based on technologies from the world’s leading vendors. Exence’s systems enable customers to improve their business performance, increase security and protection levels, and to reduce business costs.
Unique competences of Exence’s team are supported by experience of many years in implementing long-term, complex projects in Poland and overseas. Project implementation is always based on recognised methods for managing software projects, e.g. PMI, IPMA, Prince 2 or SCRUM.
As part of the offering, Exence ensures service and maintenance in accordance with ITIL standards and best practices. Specialist knowledge of Exence’s team and access to the latest technological advancements guarantee reliable technical and substantive support and ensure the highest level of data protection and services.
Exence provides applications and services in the following fields:
- Software development - the company has several dozen exclusive products for improving business processes within an organisation.
- Implementation of finished products such as project management systems, investment management systems, and Dynamics AX/CRM deployment.
- System integration - all aspects of IT infrastructure, Designing and assembly of teletechnical installations.
In the field of Microsoft technologies, Exence specialise in the following server components developed by Microsoft: Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Foundation, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server, Windows Azure, Microsoft BizTalk Server, Microsoft Office Project Server, Microsoft Active Directory, System Center 2012, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server, Microsoft SQL Server (Analysis Services, Reporting Services), MSDE. Exence develop applications using: C, C++,; TSQL; C#, ASP .NET, ADO .NET.
Exence’s offering includes:
- Development of dedicated applications (analysis, design, deployment and maintenance),
- Development of the dedicated applications based on Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft BizTalk, and Microsoft SQL Server,
- Building Azure applications and migrating existing web applications to Windows Azure,
- Development of the applications for mobile devices,
- Migrating data and applications from other platforms (i.e. Lotus Domino),
- Integration of applications and systems in Windows environment,
- Data migration,
- Customer support and software selection consulting services,
- Maintenance of the systems and applications based on Microsoft technologies.
The following multiple competences have been attained by Exence so far:
- Microsoft Gold Management and Virtualization,
- Microsoft Gold Communications,
- Microsoft Silver Content Management,
- Microsoft Silver Devices and Deployment,
- Microsoft Silver Identity and Access,
- Microsoft Silver Collaborations and Content,
- Microsoft Silver Project and Portfolio Management,
- Microsoft Silver Server Platform,
- Microsoft Silver Messaging,
- Microsoft Several MCP’s (Microsoft Certified Professionals).
The achieved certifications confirm the commitment of Exence’s consultants, software architects, and engineers to product quality and customer satisfaction.