Galdon Data is an AudioCodes VAR/SI
Partnership Level - Gold
Galdon Data is a national Information and Communications Technology (ICT) services company that provides state-of-the-art solutions for innovative business communications. Galdon Data prides itself on its ability to approach any market segment and present practical solutions – purely based on a wealth of experience and high level skills.
Understanding the dynamics of business and technology, Galdon Data is able to develop communications solutions, implement them and provide on-going support to help your business grow.
Galdon Data has been a Microsoft partner since 1998 and is accredited as a Certified Microsoft Gold Partner. Furthermore, Galdon Data has been awarded competencies for Information Worker, Data Management and Unified Communications, specializing in IP Telephony (VoIP / Voice).
Galdon Data is also the largest AVST CallXpress (Unified Messaging) and Open Text Fax Server (RightFax - Business Information Delivery via Fax, E-mail & Web) Service Company, with the largest service market share in Southern Africa.
Having received the accolade as "Top Microsoft Partner in 2009 for Unified Communications" clearly shows that Galdon Data is highly skilled and experienced in assisting companies realize the benefits of Unified Communications (UC). More importantly, besides the enormous cost saving by consolidating communication environments allowing end users the benefit of being able to communicate and respond in a simple and cost effective manner, Galdon Data is the only Tier 1 National System Integrator (NSI) Voice partner in South Africa. It was also a Finalist in 2008 and 2010 for "Unified Communications Solutions – Partner of the Year".
With a perfect balance of Business, Telecommunications and ICT experience, spanning over 12 years, the Galdon Data team is capable of supporting clients across the country. The skilled team can assist clients with their telecommunications requirements - from initial advice and consultancy to system design, integration, implementation and Service Level Agreements. Galdon Data's Unified Communications solutions integrate rich communication media and presence with business processes to ultimately streamline collaboration and improve efficiency. Their solutions, based on Microsoft Unified Communications, unify business communication methods into a single, easy-to-manage and simple-to-use solution, designed to provide PBX functionality and integrate with IP, conferencing and desktop business applications.
Galdon Data Services
The Unified Communications portfolio includes:
- Assessment, strategy and architecture services that help customers create custom roadmaps to plan their Unified Communications transformation
- Migration to IP solutions that enable an organization to implement network infrastructure upgrades and enhancements, including Internet Protocol Telephony (IPT) and VoIP
- Messaging and Unified Communications solutions that provide enterprise customers with email and calendar, unified messaging, presence and voice integration for more efficient communications
- Collaboration solutions that enable businesses to integrate video, data, audio and/or web conferencing offerings
- Providing communication solutions to achieve desired business results, to deploy, manage and support integrated solutions
- Service and Support for Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Office Communication Server 2007 (R1 & R2) and Exchange 2007 & 2010 Unified Messaging (UM), AVST CallXpress and OpenText Fax Server (RightFax)
Galdon Data Summary
Galdon Data has focused on Office Communication Server (OCS) since 2007 and has been a leader in South Africa in this space. Galdon Data has received the accolade as "Top Microsoft Partner in 2009 for Unified Communications" and finalist in 2008 and 2010 for "Unified Communications Solutions – Partner of the Year". Galdon Data is the only Tier 1 National System Integrator (NSI) Voice partner in South Africa
Galdon Data's early investment in OCS has given Galdon Data the edge in this market. Galdon Data's national technical team has 4 "Services ready" people which provides for consulting services in the same manner as Microsoft Consulting Services. This is in addition to OCS or Lync certified engineers.
Galdon Data is often sub-contracted by Microsoft for OCS and/or Lync Projects. The recent acquisition of Galdon Data by First Technology has opened a massive opportunity to target new customers.