Intrinsic Technology is one of the UK’s leading innovators in the design, deployment and support of converged and unified communications solutions. With offices in the City of London, Glasgow and Haydock, Merseyside Intrinsic are built upon a flexible, fast-reacting, service orientated technical support base and are focused on delivering the far reaching benefits that deploying a converged IP based communications’ infrastructure can bring to an enterprise.
With a well-established reputation for implementing seamless, innovative, integrated solutions, Intrinsic continue to build on thier extensive experience of building and deploying voice ready data networks, IP telephony solutions and IP enabled contact centres. Intrinsic are now deploying the next generation of unified communications (UC) solutions.
Given their experience and blend of skills, Intrinsic have the unique ability to translate the advantages of the UC world and offer a best-fit solution with a choice of options to thier customers. Combine this approach with their core competencies in the IP telephony, data and applications space and you have a well rounded, trusted advisor that will work closely with customers to meet their objectives.
Intrinsic flexibility and capability are essential to delivering successful solutions, and amongst the key attributes and benefits we can demonstrate are:
- Years of experience in delivering converged communication solutions with demonstrable return on IT investment
- A single ‘point of call’ for voice and data technical services enabling Intrinsic to drive efficiencies within our customers’ business
- A reduction in the Total Cost of Ownership in the converged solutions that are provided
- Access to best of breed voice, data and multimedia communications products delivered by some of the industry’s leading engineers
- Offices in Haydock, Merseyside, Glasgow and the City of London with a further 30 field based engineers ensures we can genuinely provide a nationwide, round-the-clock support service