VoIP and Unified Communications have drastically altered and evolved the business environment in which modern contact centers operate. The new IP Contact Center offers lower costs, greater flexibility, higher customer satisfaction, improved productivity and increased revenue.
AudioCodes VoIP network solutions for Contact Centers are designed to help enterprises & service providers in their transition towards an all-IP voice infrastructure by providing all the network elements required to enable and support the smooth operation of the contact center application suite while removing the risks of migrating into an IP environment. This is all thanks to the accompanying toolset, broad network and vendor certifications combined with AudioCodes’ vast expertise in voice networks.
Today, AudioCodes’ contact center solutions are at the forefront of the migration to IP and power hundreds of contact centers around the globe supporting all types of deployments including enterprise centric and cloud-based:
- Migration to SIP – leverage AudioCodes building blocks to facilitate your journey to an all IP infrastructure.
- Agent Deskphones – bringing SIP-based ACD functionality to the agent desktop.
- Cloud Infrastructure – ensuring call quality and security in cloud-based contact centers.
- Branch Survivability – preserving internal traffic and providing PSTN breakout in the event of a WAN outage.
- VoIP Readiness & Monitoring – tracking contact center VoIP call quality & availability.
AudioCodes is proud to partner with the leading names in Contact Center systems - Genesys, Interactive Intelligence, Avaya and many others. AudioCodes’ products undergo constant interoperability testing with its partners’ systems in order to provide worry-free solutions and build customer confidence.