Whether you are considering a widely-deployed, time-proven and trusted solution like TDM trunking or wish to take advantage of the cost savings and new capabilities that come with SIP trunking, AudioCodes’ hybrid TDM-IP architecture is designed to help Contact Centers enjoy the best of both worlds.
AudioCodes’ hybrid Mediant platforms allow Contact Center operators to connect to both services simultaneously with the same device. Thus IT managers can rest assured that if they buy a gateway or an Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC) today, they will be able to connect both TDM and SIP trunks to the device at any time.
- Control your budget - Pace migration from TDM to IP and mitigate risks
- Single management platform for both gateways and E-SBCs
- Media features parity between gateways and E-SBCs
- Maximize cost savings by utilizing Least Cost Routing (LCR) while ensuring high voice quality
- Stay protected with AudioCodes PSTN failover option
- Mediant platforms support AudioCodes embedded voice quality monitoring – SEM
- Paced and riskless Migration solutions
- Minimize Operational Costs
- Maximize Availability and Survivability
- Maximize Voice Quality
AudioCodes hybrid configuration can also be used to protect Service Providers migrating to SIP trunking by automatically diverting traffic back to the PSTN in case of a SIP trunk service failure or degradation of quality.
Grupo Difare Case Study (PDF, 338.4KB) Release Date: Oct 30, 16Seamless SIP-based connectivity between Genesys, Cisco Call Manager & multiple SIP trunk providers
Salmat Case Study (PDF, 393.7KB) Release Date: May 13, 14AudioCodes Gateways Enable Smooth Integration between Legacy TDM and IP Contact Center Platforms
Epicenter Case Study (PDF, 488.1KB) Release Date: Apr 08, 14