|Call Center||Receives all service and support calls and gathers relevant information to immediately escalate to appropriate support tier (Typically provided by AudioCodes' Channel Partners and Network Equipment Providers)|
|Provides fast and effective support for day-to-day operational issues and problems arising from deploying and maintaining AudioCodes products in network configuration (Typically provided by AudioCodes' Channel Partners and Network Equipment Providers)|
Regional Customer Support
|Field Application Engineers resolve complex customer issues with their in-depth knowledge and understanding of customers’ specific applications (Typically provided by AudioCodes Field Application Engineers to AudioCodes' Channel Partners and Network Equipment Providers)|
Product Customer Support
|Seasoned product experts, backed by the company’s development team, resolve any issues related to AudioCodes products, and ensure timely delivery of product updates (Typically provided by AudioCodes product experts to AudioCodes' Channel Partners and Network Equipment Providers)|
|AudioCodes’ dedicated development resources are available to resolve issues related to products deployed in the field (Internal AudioCodes escallation Procedure)|
For Network Equipment Providers, OEMs and Network Application Providers currently adapting AudioCodes products into their product designs and network solutions. Custom contracts support both adaptation and integration of AudioCodes products into final products.
Customer Product Development & Adaptation Support
- Application developer training
- Jointly defined solution architecture, integration strategy, test plans and test completion date
- Remote & on-site support and testing
- Assignment of a Field Application Engineer, backed by key development resources, for a specified interval, to work with the equipment vendor’s integration team
- New feature adaptation
Product Integration and Introduction
For Network Equipment Providers integrating AudioCodes products into their system solutions in a laboratory environment and in initial field-deployment within operational networks. Custom contracts support this integration.
Product Integration Support
- Joint definition of testing duration, test selection and performance criteria
- Assignment of a Field Application Engineer, backed by development resources, for a specified time interval in laboratory for support during testing
- Submission of a written report of test results and additional modifications required prior to a field application deployment
Early Application Support
- Assignment of a Field Application Engineer for a specified time interval at the end-user site
- Verification of AudioCodes’ design specifications in an operational network environment
- Documented results according to the agreed upon test plan
- Immediate resolution of mission-critical issues to meet deadlines
For Equipment Providers, System Integrators and Distributors deploying systems at end-user locations. Custom contracts support provisioning and installation services of AudioCodes system-level products. These services are priced in accordance with end-user configuration requirements.
Provisioning and Installation
- Product installation and cabling to requested field-site configuration
- Specific data configuration uploading into AudioCodes products using automatic tools
- Functional testing to ensure product operation in accordance with AudioCodes’ design specifications
- Written documentation of functional testing
- Jointly developed operational testing in the customers’ network environment
- Written documentation of operational testing that can be supplied to equipment providers’ end customers
A comprehensive portfolio of technical training courses covering AudioCodes products, targeted to meet the needs of Network Equipment Providers, System Integrators and Distributors. Includes:
- Installation and basic maintenance for technicians
- Advanced maintenance procedures for system level products
Courses are offered at AudioCodes’ offices around the world or on-site at customers’ facilities upon special request. Contact your AudioCodes' account manager for more information.
AudioCodes offers a variety of ongoing support programs* and services to support operation and administration of AudioCodes products in our customers’ designs and products. Choose the appropriate program that best suits your needs.
Consultation and Problem Resolution
For consultation on technical issues and resolving operational or product problems. Includes:
- 24x7 support availability on critical issues until problems are resolved
- Tier-structured support team provides customer application focus supported by product experts
- Prioritized call escalation to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Strict status update intervals to keep customer informed at all times
Software Upgrade & Maintenance
AudioCodes’ ongoing support ensures that your AudioCodes products are always up-to-date. Regular software patches, maintenance releases and version releases, including new features, prolong product life cycle longevity and guarantee maximum productivity and performance.
AudioCodes offers two types of repair service for its customers’ AudioCodes products. These programs are priced on a fixed price per product, either on a case-by-case, or on an annual basis.
- Regular Operation & Warranty Repair: RMA Service repairs equipment within 14 business days
- Priority Repair: Advanced replacement service ships replacement products to customer sites within 2 days, or within 24 hours to certain locations
AudioCodes offers on-site support if the need arises for dedicated on-site expertise for a particular task or event. AudioCodes assigns a Field Application Engineer, knowledgeable in the customer’s application, for the specified task or required interval. This service is priced in accordance with daily consulting service prices.
|Support Program||Duration||Remote Technical Support||Software Patches||Maintenance Releases||Major Version Releases (incl. new features)||Normal Coverage (24x7 for critical issues)|
|Standard||Contract Period||Unlimited||Yes||No||No||9 hours a day
5 days a week