AudioCodes Solutions in Microsoft Lync Environment - ScanSource Germany - June
- Jun 10, 2013-Jun 13, 2013
- Visit site:
- Register Now
You are welcome to join the AudioCodes Microsoft Lync Certified Training Program in Germany, from June 10 - June 13, 2013.
This is an advanced course targeted at Systems Engineers, Network Architects, Consultants, and Integrators that are responsible for the planning, design, implementation and management of Microsoft’s Unified Communications networks.
Participants should have basic knowledge in IP networking.
At the completion of the course, the participant is expected to:
- Install and configure AudioCodes equipment using various management tools
- Understand the operating, maintenance and monitoring tools of AudioCodes equipment
- Troubleshoot and debug AudioCodes equipment
- Integrate the Mediant 1000 MSBG in UC environments that require integrated voice components
- Deploy and configure the Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) feature
- Configure an integrated dial plan between the Gateway and Lync 2010/SBA components to support PSTN, TDM PBX and Local VoIP connectivity for Microsoft Enterprise different voice scenarios
- Become familiarized with Lync2010 related voice configuration aspects
- Configure and operate the SPS communication system integrated in the Microsoft Lync 2010 System
Other Related Information:
- Training Location:
- Training Language:
The training will be conducted in German
- Training Certification:
ACA - AudioCodes Certified Associate
- Training will fully operate and responsible by AudioCodes Certified training partner: ScanSource