- What business is AudioCodes in?
AudioCodes Ltd., is a leading supplier of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and data communications technology. The Company designs, develops and sells advanced VoIP, converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to Service Providers and Enterprises. AudioCodes' offers a broad range of solutions that are deployed globally to Broadband, Mobile and Enterprise networks.
- Where are AudioCodes’ headquarters?
1 Hayarden Street, Airport City Lod, 7019900
27 World's Fair Drive, Somerset, NJ 08873
- When AudioCodes’ IPO and what was the price?
In May 1999, the Company completed its initial public offering of 4,025,000 (pre-split) ordinary shares, from which AudioCodes received net proceeds of approximately $47 million.
- Who are AudioCodes independent auditors?
Kost, Forer & Gabbay (A Member of Ernst and Young International) are the independent auditors for AudioCodes
- Who is AudioCodes U.S. counsel?
Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P.
- Who is AudioCodes’ transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Co.
59 Maiden Lane, New York, New York, 10007
- How do I transfer my stock or change my address with the transfer agent?
Contact American Stock Transfer & Trust Company directly at 1-877-777-0800, or by fax on 718-236-2641Call: 718-236-2641. Their mailing address is 59 Maiden Lane, New York, New York, 10007. They can be reached on the World Wide Web at www.amstock.com
- Does AudioCodes pay a cash dividend?
We do not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future. We have never paid any cash dividends and currently expect to retain future earnings, if any, for use in the operation and expansion of our business
- Does AudioCodes have a direct stock purchase program?
No, AudioCodes does not offer a direct stock purchase program at this time. If you would like to purchase shares in AudioCodes, please contact your broker.
- How do I get a copy of the company's financial statements, such as the Form 10K or Form 10Q?
AudioCodes’ annual reports and other reports are available for viewing on this web site click here to review available financial statements.
- Who should I contact for further information regarding AudioCodes?
Phil Carlson / Elizabeth Barker
KCSA Strategic Communications