The AudioCodes Ordering Wizard is provided to enable someone without an intimate knowledge of AudioCodes product details to confidently and easily create an accurate and detailed Bill of Material & Services for an AudioCodes Media Gateway or SBC based on product independent criteria such as number of FXS lines, PRI Spans, or SIP Sessions.
The Ordering Wizard presents a set of interview questions that allow the user to select what options and features are required, guiding the user through any dependencies, incompatibilities, and limitations that might exist. This process can be repeated to create a collection of multiple devices in a single Bill of Material suitable for including in a Quotation document.
Devices currently supported are the Mediant 800B, Mediant 1000B, Mediant 3000, Mediant 2600, Mediant 4000, Mediant 9000, Mediant Software SBC Server Edition, Mediant Software SBC Virtual Edition, IP Phones (inc Lync), the AudioCodes Element Management System (EMS), and the Session Experience Manager (SEM). A suite of Professional Services is also offered, including Planning& Design, Resident Engineer, OnSite Installation, Implementation, Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement, Managed Spares Service, and Training.
1. Drop Selectors (Active-x Controls) not working
- Close all Office applications.
- Do a search in Windows Explorer - make sure to include hidden and system files and folders - for *.exd files (note: that's not *.exe !!) and delete any you find. Make sure you get these specifically:
- More detail can be found at this link
2. Function Buttons (Macros) not working
- First, ensure to click the enable button if it's displayed at the top of the spreadsheet by Excel
- Perform Windows Update – it has proved to be a consistent fix for this problem