AudioCodes Announces Skype for Business One Voice Solution
Comprehensive suite of products and professional services enable smooth migration to Office 365, on-premises and hybrid solutions
Lod, Israel – May 5, 2015 - AudioCodes (NasdaqGS: AUDC) Press Release
- AudioCodes’ multi-year global expertise in large scale Microsoft unified communications deployments brings unparalleled value to system integrators and customers
- AudioCodes’ Skype for Business One Voice Solution is a unique offering of products and services that enables enterprises to migrate to the cloud, deploy on premise or create a hybrid solution that is right for their specific needs
- With the most comprehensive product portfolio for Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business, AudioCodes products solve end-to-end design and deployment requirements
- Delivered together with a worldwide community of resellers and global system integrators, AudioCodes offers a suite of professional services that simplify the delivery, implementation and supportability of large scale distributed deployments
- AudioCodes products and services have been deployed at some of the world’s largest accounting firms, energy, pharmaceutical, food, and manufacturing companies, as well as chosen for hosted services by some of the world’s leading service providers
AudioCodes, a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced Skype for Business One Voice Solution. From the introduction of the first versions of Microsoft’s unified communications offering, AudioCodes has been a leading vendor of a voice networking product portfolio that is constantly being updated and expanded. AudioCodes today offers the most comprehensive voice networking product portfolio for Microsoft including IP Phones, Session Border Controllers, Survivable Branch Appliances, Gateways, Call Recording application, One Box 365™, Auto Attendant/IVR and fax applications. AudioCodes also offers a comprehensive network and services management framework – One Voice Operations Center™.
Leveraging AudioCodes’ extensive knowledge in voice services implementation in best of breed networks, a suite of professional services is available together with its resellers and global system integrators. This enables effective design, deployment, network readiness assessment, remote implementation, interoperability, and support, along with managed spares services.
As Microsoft introduces Skype for Business and the comprehensive Office 365 cloud services, AudioCodes is again at the cutting-edge of solutions that enable enterprises to migrate to the cloud, deploy on premise, or create a hybrid solution that is right for their specific needs.
“We have been collaborating closely with Microsoft on their unified communications solution from the early days of Live Communications Server 2005 (LCS) and to the recent announcement of Skype for Business,“ commented Nimrode Borovsky, AudioCodes’ Vice President of Marketing. “We have been constantly innovating and expanding our product and service portfolio, and we are now uniquely positioned with a value-proposition that addresses the needs of today’s evolving unified communications environments. Being repeatedly certified as a Microsoft Gold Communications partner and deployed in some of world’s largest enterprises constitutes a vote of trust in our offerings.”