AudioCodes Introduces Enterprise Voice Network Modernization Solution
AudioCodes Universal Communications Architecture (UCA) enables large distributed enterprises to consolidate their communications silos, connect to SIP Trunk services, and improve operational efficiency
Lod, Israel - March 13th, 2017 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
- AudioCodes’ Universal Communications Architecture (UCA) enables large enterprises to modernize their voice networks in a simple, cost-effective manner for on-premises, private cloud, or public cloud deployments
- With UCA, enterprises can concentrate all off-net traffic via local or regional SIP trunks and direct internal voice traffic over their corporate WAN, leading to significant communications cost savings
- UCA employs session border controllers and centralized global end-to-end routing and policy management to enable consolidation of communication silos into a universal network
- Centralized network management and monitoring ensure effective day 1 and day 2 operations with rapid identification, analysis and resolution of communications issues
- UCA delivers global protection from attacks, fraud and eavesdropping while enabling regulatory compliance at global and local levels
- UCA can embed AudioCodes’ VoIPerfectTM technology which delivers assured voice quality over managed or unmanaged links while minimizing costly WAN bandwidth consumption
- UCA can be deployed as a fully virtualized solution and supports all leading virtualization environments
- Solution has been selected and deployed by large enterprises within tens of thousands of employees in USA, Europe, and Asia
AudioCodes, a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced the launch of the Universal Communications Architecture (UCA), a comprehensive solution that is designed to facilitate cost-effective voice network modernization for large enterprises.
The need for modernization is primarily driven by service providers around the world that have long announced their plans to transition to all-IP networks, thereby eliminating TDM access services in the coming 3 to 5 years. As a result, enterprises are in need to adapt their networks in order to connect to SIP Trunking services. Large, possibly global distributed enterprises are typically further challenged with heterogeneous communications systems and burdened by excessive communications charges.
Universal Communications Architecture is built using AudioCodes’ broad portfolio of enterprise voice network infrastructure products and solutions. UCA employs session border controllers, centralized global end-to-end routing and policy management to enable consolidation of communication silos into a universal network, concentration of off-net calls via centralized or regional SIP trunks and routing of all internal calls over the enterprise WAN. The solution also includes centralized network management and monitoring to ensure rapid identification and resolution of communications issues. Furthermore, AudioCodes’ underlying VoIPerfectTM voice technology delivers high voice quality in dynamic network conditions while minimizing expensive WAN bandwidth consumption. Voice communications availability is ensured with integrated high availability, security and attack protection capabilities. UCA is suitable for on-premises and cloud-based communications infrastructure and can be delivered as a fully virtualized solution in all leading virtualization environments.
“Today’s trend towards All-IP networks and the need to keep communications costs under control represent serious challenges for administrators of large enterprise voice networks,” said Yehuda Herscovici, VP Product at AudioCodes. “Our Universal Communications Architecture is a comprehensive voice modernization solution that does not require a forklift replacement of existing systems but still provides a future-proof infrastructure that is easy to manage, maintains corporate security and promises to deliver capital and operational cost savings. The solution has been selected and deployed by large enterprises within tens of thousands of employees in USA, Europe, and Asia.”
AudioCodes will be exhibiting at these upcoming shows:
- CeBIT in Hannover, Germany, March 20-24, 2017, Hall 12 Stand E46
- Enterprise Connect in Orlando, Florida, March 27-29, 2017, Booth #907. Click here to request a meeting with our experts at the show.
Come and visit us to meet the team and learn about Universal Communications Architecture and our other products and solutions.