AudioCodes IP Phone Achieves Microsoft Skype for Business Online Certification
The 440HD advanced, mid-range enterprise IP phone model offers full integration with Skype for Business Online including Cloud PBX features
Lod, Israel – January 10, 2017 -
- AudioCodes’ 440HD is an advanced enterprise IP phone with a built-in dedicated LCD screen displaying contacts (who can be called with a single click) and their presence status
- The 440HD model is designed to offer users an intuitive experience, contributing to a smooth adoption of Skype for Business unified communications
- After rigorous testing, AudioCodes 440HD IP phone is now certified for Microsoft Skype for Business Online, as well as for on-premises and hybrid configurations
- The certification also covers the 440HD’s integration with Office 365 services, such as Microsoft Exchange, log services, quality of experience monitoring and Update Server
- Other AudioCodes high definition IP phones are expected to achieve certification early in 2017
- The associated IP Phone Manager solution allows for zero-touch provisioning, along with centralized life-cycle control and management, for smooth deployment and ongoing operations in the enterprise
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced that its 440HD IP phone model has been certified by Microsoft for use with Skype for Business Online, including Cloud PBX. The certification also covers Skype for Business on-premises and hybrid environments and integration with Office 365 services such as Microsoft Exchange in order to access users’ personal information such as calendar, Visual Voice Mail and Outlook contacts, log services, quality of experience monitoring and Update Server.
The 440HD is an advanced enterprise IP phone with a built-in, programmable LCD screen that displays contacts (who can be called with a single click) and their presence status. It is a member of AudioCodes’ 400HD family of high-definition IP phones which are an integral part of AudioCodes One Voice for Skype for Business portfolio of products and solutions for Microsoft unified communications environments. All models in the 400HD family have been designed to offer enterprise users an intuitive calling experience coupled with high voice quality and offer support for a wide range of voice codecs including Microsoft’s SILK. Other members of the 400HD IP phone series are expected to achieve Skype for Business Online certification during the first half of 2017.
“We are delighted that our 440HD IP phone has successfully passed Microsoft’s rigorous testing to achieve Skype for Business Online certification,” said Nimrode Borovsky, VP Marketing at AudioCodes. “Our IP phones not only offer an intuitive calling experience for end users that eases the adoption of unified communications, but also, as part of our centrally managed IP phone solution and our One Voice Resiliency solution, empowers enterprise IT staff to deliver reliable deployments and simplify ongoing operations.”
To learn more about the compelling advantages delivered by AudioCodes enterprise IP phones for users and IT staff within Skype for Business environments, please follow this link.