The AudioCodes Mediant 2600B is a Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) designed to serve medium to large branch offices. Supporting up to 600 voice sessions, the Mediant 2600B SBA ensures the continuity of internal voice and data communications in the event of a WAN failure.
Part of our One Voice for Skype for Business portfolio, the Mediant 2600B SBA is an essential element in multisite Microsoft Skype for Business unified communications deployments, and is fully certified by Microsoft for use with Skype for Business Server.
- Ensure uninterrupted Skype for Business voice calls for branch offices
- Reduce footprint and power consumption by hosting multiple enterprise applications on one platform
- Enhanced QoS support for excellent user quality-of-experience
- Reliable and high performance SIP Trunk connectivity
- Open server platform for hosting additional value-added services and applications
- Modular addition of transcoding resources
- Skype for Business migration support for branch offices with advanced call routing capabilities, such as Call Forking and Active Directory look-up
- Supports emergency calling standards, including E911 and Emergency Location Identification Number (ELIN)
|Max. Skype for Business Users||1000|
|Max. Enterprise SBC Sessions||600 Sessions|
|LAN Interfaces||4 GbE interfaces configured in 1+1 redundancy or as 8 individual ports|
|Physical dimensions||1U x 19” (444mm) x 14” (355mm) (HxWxD)|