SIP Trunking with ShoreTel
AudioCodes Enterprise Session Border Controllers (E-SBCs) enable SIP Trunking with a number of certified SIP Trunking Service providers. E-SBCs play an important role in SIP Trunking implementations with ShoreTel, delivering enhanced SIP security and wide interoperability.
- Scaling from a few to thousands of ports, remotely configurable and manageable.
- Survivability via PSTN Fallback , Life-Line and Stand-Alone Survivability capabilities for maximum reliability during power outages and IP network disruptions.
- Media Gateways and E-SBCs share a single core architecture for a uniformed software release, configuration and provisioning.
- Carrier-grade reliability and quality.
- Broad interoperability enables greater flexibility and more advanced network architectures
- Single, scalable solution that simplifies enterprise deployments
- Simplified and common management reduces training and support
- Common hardware platforms keeps costs down and reduce capital investment.
Expansion with AudioCodes Analog Gateways
In addition, AudioCodes analog gateways offer an easy growth path for ShoreTel implementations, allowing analog POTS and PSTN expansion in a modular architecture based on SIP.
ShoreTel and Microsoft Unified Communications with AudioCodes
ShoreTel’s unique purpose-built distributed voice architecture forms the heart of the unified communications platform, allowing for its rich feature set and highly reliable distributed voice services. Along with IP telephony, contact center, and unified communications services, it scales with plug-and play ease across as many sites as needed.
ShoreTel’s integration with Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Exchange server gives workers new ways to increase productivity and collaboration without having to change their habits. Users simply access telephony, IM, and presence capabilities directly from within Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications. They also can control their ShoreTel IP Phone from within Microsoft Lync, helping to ensure smooth connectivity across their entire work environment.
Microsoft Unified Communications Integration, facilitated via AudioCodes Media Gateways
SmartTAP Call Recording Solution for ShoreTel Unified Communications (PDF, 435.3KB) Release Date: Jul 28, 14
LTRT-12256 Mediant E-SBC for ShoreTel UC with Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 Configuration Note.pdf (PDF, 2.4MB) Release Date: Mar 13, 16
Integrating ShoreTel and Microsoft Lync with AudioCodes SIP (PDF, 2.3MB) Release Date: Jul 03, 13
ShoreTel integration with Microsoft OCS via AudioCodes TDMA (PDF, 756.4KB) Release Date: Aug 11, 10
ShoreTel IP Telephony System Configuration Files (ZIP, 2.0KB) Release Date: Nov 16, 08Analog Line SMDI
ShoreTel IP Telephony System Configuration Note (PDF, 2.7MB) Release Date: Nov 16, 08Analog Line SMDI
ShoreTel IP Telephony System Configuration Note (PDF, 2.6MB) Release Date: Nov 16, 08Analog Line SMDI
ShoreTel IP Telephony System Configuration Files (ZIP, 1024B) Release Date: Nov 16, 08Analog Line SMDI