Established in June 2006, IP Directions is a tier 1 operator (ARCEP Licenses, owner of its own DIDss, portability codes, APNF Member...) specializing in providing SIP Trunks. IP Directions distributes its solutions through a network of system integrators and service providers. The complete portfolio comprises:
- Geographical numbers all over France, special 08AB numbers and 09AB as well as outbound calls to all destinations with premium quality at affordable cost
- Publishing Phone directory, and transparent updating of APNF database, Automatic portability management for all enterprise numbers from any operator, Management of emergency numbers in SIP, sending and receiving fax via email
- Rapid availability of SIP Trunks (via Internet or private fiber via our Paris Datacenters), T38 Fax transmission
- Web-based self-care management and CLI available for telephony services
- High performance minute-based billing system
For optimal security and reliability IP Directions is connected to France Telecom’s SS7 network using a redundant connection on two distinct data centers.
Since 2010 IP Directions has also been a certified Microsoft Lync & OCS solution provider, becoming the first French Operator pure player to provide these services in an exclusively indirect mode.