Pure IP is a trusted, engineering-led, specialist provider of custom built, fully supported, secure voice networks that can easily incorporate regional offices around the globe. We offer the truly global reach you would normally expect from a big Telco, combined with a dedicated, personal approach to support and customer service. We’re agile, supportive and understand the importance and urgency of resolving your issues. Our three Operation Centers in London, San Francisco and Auckland, and ten global points of presence, are strategically located to provide fully staffed support, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
With 12 years of global SIP technology experience, geographical local number provision, HD voice and dedicated connectivity as well as 6 years as a certified Lync and Microsoft Skype for Business provider, Pure IP has proven itself to be at the forefront of our industry. As a fully accredited, certified and trusted provider, our international network provides secure, encrypted and rock-solid voice communications to over 400 customers around the globe.
Products & Services Overview
Our engineers have the experience and expertise to consolidate disparate global sites, reduce complexity, streamline services and simplify your telecoms infrastructure.
- ISDN-PRI replacement service in 29 countries, including guarantee CLI, local ring back and emergency services
- Scale your voice communications by leveraging your existing or new infrastructure
- Dedicated lines deliver HD voice quality
- Toll Free Numbers from over 75 Countries
- Local PSTN conference numbers from 55 countries
- Scalable fixed cost conferencing solution
- Number porting
- SIP trunking and termination
- Connection of legacy PBXs to SIP networks
- One vendor, one network, one invoice
In short - our job is to make your job effortless.
AudioCodes Mediant 1000 MSBG with Microsoft Lync and PureIP SIP Trunk Configuration Note (PDF, 1.8MB) Release Date: Mar 22, 12