Conferencing for Carriers - Market Requirements
Global organizations constantly use conference calls to conduct important business communications. Multi-branch organizations use voice and video conferencing services to economize on travel costs and to coordinate business activities. VoIP enables service providers to effortlessly offer conferencing services on their NGN IP infrastructure, including virtual conferencing bridges to their enterprise customers and ad-hoc conferencing services for residential customers.
Conferencing for Carriers - AudioCodes Solution
AudioCodes provides a comprehensive set of components for Service Provider conferencing service deployments including:
- AudioCodes IPmedia Media Servers enable service providers to leverage AudioCodes IPmedia resources for conferencing services. The AudioCodes IPmedia resources do the processor-intensive work to improve density and scaling.
- AudioCodes Mediant Media Gateways allow service providers to evolve their networks over time from TDM-IP media gateways to IP-IP, as voice traffic migrates to increasing more IP-based VoIP traffic.
- AudioCodes’ IPmedia (IPM) VoIP Media Processing Blades enable developers of Service Provider conferencing applications to leverage AudioCodes IPmedia resources in order to speed up time to market and easily create scalable, carrier class, market ready voice & video conferencing applications.
- The AudioCodes IP Phone 300HD series meets a growing demand for High Definition VoIP solutions in end-user phones and terminals, providing high voice fidelity, advanced security and features and enhanced user interface. The IP Phone Series includes different phone models which adhere to the requirements of different types of business users, and are widely interoperable with IP-PBXs, Softswitches and IP Centrex solutions.
Conferencing for Carriers - Features
- Range of T1/E1s, T3 or OC3 interfaces – the right interface for each application
- ISDN / CAS – full range of PSTN signaling protocols simplifies installations
- Wide range of simultaneous coder options including: G.711, G.723.1, G.729a, GSM, AMR, EVRC, iLBC, G.722, and G.722.2
- Low-latency and Low-jitter
- Scalable from 3-way to thousands of participants
- Multi-Vocoder conferencing support
- Wide range of control protocols (SIP, Megaco, MGCP)
- Video Support
Carrier/Service Provider Applications – Quality, Cost-effective Solutions for Every Network
Release Date: Mar 13, 09
HD VoIP Brochure
Release Date: Nov 03, 08