Unified communications is all about increasing organizational efficiency and employee productivity. Skype for Business is no different in this respect, offering users a wealth of converged voice and data collaboration tools in a single package.
AudioCodes One Voice for Skype for Business portfolio includes a range of end-user Microsoft-certified IP phone and productivity-enhancing software solutions that improve business interactions by complementing the native functionality delivered by Skype for Business.
Managed Skype for Business/Lync IP Phones
AudioCodes’ Skype for Business-compatible IP phones enable enterprise users to benefit from Skype for Business innovation while maintaining the familiarity of a traditional desk phone for voice communications. In conjunction with AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center management suite, these devices form a managed IP phone solution that giving administrators full control over their IP phone deployment throughout the devices’ life-cycle.
Productivity-enhancing Software Applications
AudioCodes’ range of productivity-enhancing software solutions deliver functionality not available from Skype for Business on its own. Among the applications available are:
- Series of Microsoft-certified IP phones offering high voice quality, essential enterprise phone features
- Centralized, complete life-cycle management of IP phone deployment
- Productivity-boosting software applications: Auto-attendant IVR , Fax Server, Campus Mobility
- Users benefit from UC without losing familiarity of traditional voice communications
- Accelerated UC adoption thanks to minimal learning curve
- IP phones:
- Access to Skype for Business communications on the desk, in common areas, conference rooms and public spaces
- Improved voice quality enhances productivity and improves calling experience
- Managed IP phones solution reduces management overhead and improves user satisfaction
- Software applications:
- Complement Skype for Business native UC functionality
- Auto Attendant IVR ensures accurate delivery of incoming calls
- Seamless integration with 3rd party fax and mobility systems
Skype for Business - Devices and Productivity (PDF, 1.0MB) Release Date: Jul 21, 16
Skype for Business - AudioCodes One Voice Solutions (PDF, 1.9MB) Release Date: Dec 02, 15
To Cloud or not to Cloud? That is the Question (PDF, 1.6MBKB) Release Date: Sep 10, 15