AudioCodes Session Border Controllers (SBC) offer direct SIP connectivity between existing enterprise voice infrastructure, Microsoft Lync, the PSTN and SIP trunking services.
AudioCodes Lync-certified Mediant SBC provide complete coverage of customer needs with extensive scalability, interoperability and reliability.
AudioCodes hybrid SBC products offer investment protection by supporting gradual migration from TDM to IP, and from PSTN to SIP Trunking supporting SIP and TDM connectivity on the same hardware platform.
- Secured SIP Trunk connectivity
- Extensive SIP normalization and transcoding capabilities
- Provide seamless interoperability between legacy PBXs, IP-PBXs and Lync
- Lync™ migration support with advanced call routing and call forking features
- Connect Lync™ to analog phones, fax machines, third party SIP Phones and mobile devices
- Uniform management and monitoring with AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center
- Microsoft SCOM integration
AudioCodes SBC Products Certified for Microsoft Lync:
|Product||Max. Concurrent SBC sessions|
*Hybrid SBC & Enhanced Gateway
SIP Trunking in Lync Networks - The Simple Way Out (PDF, 1.8MB) Release Date: Mar 24, 14An IT Managers’ advisory document for the simple way out of a complex task
NEO-ONE Case Study (PDF, 370.5KB) Release Date: Oct 22, 14Centralized Access SBC Delivers SIP Trunk Connectivity for Lync Customers