Office 365 Lync Online
Part of Microsoft’s public cloud, Office 365 Lync Online is offered via Microsoft’s syndication partners to provide additional value on top of the standard Office 365 Online services and to support Microsoft’s Voice Anywhere service. The syndication partner enables the Lync Online PSTN call to go out through its own infrastructure. This service is also known as “Lync-to-Phone”.
AudioCodes’ offering for Office 365 Lync Online
- Connectivity to Office 365 Lync Online – Lync-qualifed session border controllers (hardware or software-based) deployed by syndication partners for seamless interconnection with the Lync Online infrastructure
Office 365 Lync Online Dedicated
Part of Microsoft Office 365, Lync Online Dedicated is a single-tenant version of the Lync Online offering, in which a pool of Lync Servers hosted by Microsoft is allocated to a single customer.
AudioCodes’ offering for Office 365 Lync Online Dedicated Customers’ Premises
- Connectivity to Service Providers – The Mediant line of Enhanced Gateways and SBC connect the front end Lync Servers pool at the headquarters to ITSPs and PSTN service providers
- Lync-certified IP Phones – The 400HD family of Lync-compatible IP phones offers full integration with Microsoft Unified Communications coupled with enhanced voice quality and affordable prices
- Integration with On-premises PBX/IP-PBX – PBX/IP-PBX integration enables gradual migration to Lync – starting with pilot users and shifting more users to Lync over time, powered by the same qualified Enhanced Gateways and SBCs used for service provider connectivity
- Regional SBC – High capacity SBC can be deployed as an option to aggregate traffic going to and from remote branch offices, enabling centralized routing and simplified management and control of local SBC
- Emergency Calling Support – AudioCodes Mediant gateways and SBC support E911 calling, allowing emergency operators to pinpoint the phone number of callers who dial the emergency telephone number
- Lync Communications Applications – AudioCodes offers a set of complementary applications for Lync deployments. The applications run on AudioCodes SBC and gateways or an external server
- Voice Quality Monitoring - AudioCodes Session Experience Manager (SEM) is an intelligent analysis tool used to monitor the quality of Voice over IP calls within the enterprise network and its connecting trunks to service providers
- Centralized Device Management – AudioCodes’ centralized Element Management System (EMS) provides centralized Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance and Security management and monitoring
Office 365 Exchange Online
Available with Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Online is utilized by many enterprises with on-premises PBXs or IP-PBXs to avoid the cost and complexity of an on-premises e-mail, voice mail and unified messaging system. AudioCodes Mediant Media Gateways and Session Border Controllers (SBC) provide connectivity and certified interoperability between PBXs or IP-PBXs and the Exchange Online servers, enabling full implementation of unified messaging features for Exchange Online customers, such as voice mail playback and recording, e-mail playback, auto-attendant, etc.
AudioCodes’ offering for Office 365 Exchange Online
- Integration with Customer’s On-premises PBX/IP-PBX – PBX/IP-PBX integration powered by the same qualified Enhanced Gateways and E-SBCs used for Lync deployment
LTRT-40524 AudioCodes Mediant SBC for MS Office 365 Exchange UM with IP PBXs Configuration Note Ver. 6.8.pdf (PDF, 1.4MB) Release Date: Feb 07, 17
LTRT-40513 Mediant Gateway for Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online UM with Legacy PBX Configuration Note Ver. 6.8.pdf (PDF, 1.0MB) Release Date: Jun 15, 15