AudioCodes Mediant lines of Enterprise Session Border Controllers (E-SBCs) and Enhanced Gateways offer direct SIP connectivity between the Enterprise voice infrastructure, Microsoft Lync Servers, SIP Trunking service providers and the PSTN. These devices provide complete coverage of customer needs to connect the Lync Server with all types of existing and new end-points, legacy PBXs, remote users and service providers.
The modular Mediant platform provides investment protection by supporting gradual migration from TDM to IP and from PSTN to SIP Trunking, using the built-in option to add E-SBC software licenses on top of the media gateway platform. AudioCodes E-SBCs and Enhanced Gateways are qualified by Microsoft and offer the flexibility of multiple densities, price points and feature set alternatives.
Analog devices can be connected to Lync via analog ports on Enhanced Gateways or using an external analog adapter based on AudioCodes MP-1xx product line.
- Secured SIP Trunk connectivity
- Support a wide range of PSTN country homologations
- Provide seamless interoperability between legacy PBXs, IP-PBXs and Lync
- Lync migration support with advanced routing features and add-on software solutions
- Connect Lync to analog phones, fax machines, third party SIP Phones and mobile devices
Related Solutions: On-Premise Lync, Lync Online Hybrid Voice, Lync in the Cloud, Exchange Onsite, Exchange Online
Related Products: Enhanced Media Gateways for Microsoft Lync, Enterprise Session Border Controllers, MediaPack 1xx
Related Downloads: AudioCodes Enhanced Gateways for Microsoft Lync