Wireline Service Providers are facing increased pressure to add new revenue generating services, and can now use their customers’ mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets, to deliver next generation mobile services by using VoIP over Wi-Fi or cellular data. Service providers can offer mobility services to reduce customers’ cellular roaming costs and divert roaming users revenue from the mobile provider to themselves.
AudioCodes VMAS is a comprehensive mobility VoIP solution for wireline service providers looking to benefit from over-the-top mobile services. VMAS includes a fully customizable app for smartphones and tablets and a comprehensive management system that enables straightforward provisioning and management of the client software. The app supports all major mobile device operating systems and supports extensive branding to suit service provider requirements.
AudioCodes Wireline Mobility Solution for Service Providers – Benefits
- Efficient Distribution of the clients to the relevant mobile handsets
- Extensive Interoperability with all major SIP softwitches, gateways and clients
- Flexible Branding possibilities to tie into service provider’s own branding scheme
- Straightforward and Secure Provisioning eliminating risk of possible customer fraud
- Platform-independent solution, supporting leading mobile devices and operating systems, including iOS, Android and Windows