AudioCodes is a leading provider of advanced voice communications productivity solutions and services, for the digital workplace and customer experience. Our innovative products, solutions and services are used by large multinational enterprises and leading tier one operators worldwide. As of today, 50 of Fortune 100 enterprises use AudioCodes technology.
At AudioCodes, we recognize that our strength as a company comes from the unique talents that each of our employees brings to the table. After all, they are our most valuable assets. The only way to keep ahead of the curve and successfully meet the challenges of the 21st century is to invest heavily in our team. At the same time, through carefully tailored guidance and nurturing, we encourage each employee to continually strive for professional excellence, achievement, and real personal development. We offer a flexible and collaborative work environment, along with career growth opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager who will be the primary liaison between the managed services customer base and all other internal contacts. This role requires experience in managed services as well as knowledge of Unified Communications and Contact Centre products. Knowledge of AudioCodes products is a plus. The ideal candidate for this position is a team player who is an experienced managed services provider with an established track record of providing high quality service to meet and exceed customer requirements. The Customer Success Manager should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be able to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ensure successful usage of company services whilst providing key support to the company’s top customers.
- Become intimately familiar with Managed Services customers’ background, business & technical environment, and the AudioCodes services details – technical solutions, SLA’s considerations and commitments, etc.
- Act as the customers’ advocate within AudioCodes.
- Ensuring consistent and effective service adoption and operations as per customer requirements.
- Establishing and monitoring clear retention goals by minimizing customer churn, overseeing customer lifecycle from onboarding to operations to renewal.
- Be the customer global point of escalation for all services related matters, delivery, and support.
- Prepare and lead periodic service/business reviews with the account’s key stakeholders.
- Developing strong relationships with the customers key stake holders, on both service management (CxO, IT management) and technical operations levels.
- Monitoring and ensuring overall customer experience.
- Work with the customer to identify key areas where AudioCodes can assist with improving the customer experience & operations, including additional solutions & services from AudioCodes.
- Engaging with other departments in AudioCodes, like Product Management, R&D, Sales, and Finance as required, to ensure customer’s requirements are mapped, planned, and delivered.
- Driving growth by analyzing, reporting, and measuring customer trends.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success or Technical Account Management positions.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
- An ability to connect and build strong relationships with customers’ key stake holders.
- Consultative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Tools (Excel, PPT, OneNote).
- Technical background in Unified Communications, Contact Centre solutions, telecommunication and/or networking.
- Self-motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial leader.
- Fluent Mandarin – an advantage.