- Position #462
Location: Singapore / Hong Kong
- Customer facing focal point, for services delivery projects of AudioCodes Solutions, SaaS & Managed Services.
- Leading all project delivery activities, from sales-handover, through planning & implementation, to successful service onboarding, across AudioCodes solutions and services.
- Serve as the customer point of contact and escalation point, managing the relationship with the customer key stakeholders, as well as with AudioCodes internal sales & services teams.
- Develop a detailed project plan, perform risk management to minimize project risks, lead, manage and monitor activities and progress, and provide regular updates to project stakeholders.
- Coordinate with various internal and external teams and functions, as well as external vendors on projects related issues and resources allocation, for the flawless execution of projects.
- Use appropriate verification and change management techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Execute according to a Project Management methodology for experience consistency.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, on-scope, on-quality.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage relationships, conduct periodic meetings, and provide reports to account owners.
- Develop, deliver, and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors and measures for success.
- Following successful completion of the project, act as a Customer Success Manager (CSM), handling AudioCodes SaaS solutions & Managed Services subscription customers, during their Day2 operations phase.
- The client service manager will be the main focal point for overall service management, as well as the escalation point for critical problems and issues.
- In the context of a CSM, ensure consistent and effective service adoption as per customer requirements, as well as establishing and monitoring clear retention goals by minimizing customer churn, overseeing customer lifecycle from onboarding to operations to renewal.
- Weekend/After-hours engagement may be required on a need-to basis.
- 5 years direct work experience in project management including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering technical projects to large enterprise companies in a technological environment (Managed Services – advantage).
- An ability to connect with customers and teammates and build strong relationships.
- Educational background, in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Proven working experience as a technical project resource with understanding or hands-on experience in enterprise applications, Voice/UC solutions and Contact Centers.
- Excellent proven client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Fluent English – Must.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable with occasional, (non-extensive) travel to client sites.
- Citizen or a permanent resident – Must.
- Location – Singapore / Hong Kong.
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent.
- Relevant experience as a CSM role, or technical operations manager for large enterprise.
Thank you for your job application!
If you’re a good fit for the position, we’ll be in touch.