Location: Home Office, Beijing/Shanghai/Shenzhen/Dalian
- A Sales Manager with managed service DNA, well experienced in the Voice and Communication Enterprise and Service providers’ market in China.
- At least 5 years of actual experience of successful selling communication software / appliances and/or Unified Communication to enterprise and Service Providers’ market from the business case point of view.
- A team member of AudioCodes China sales team.
- Highly required having ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships
- Has proven record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Highly required having work experience in System Integrator or global solution vendor, selling global enterprise voice products to Enterprise customers.
- Highly required experience in Microsoft enterprise UC solutions and ecosystem.
- Good understanding and experience in cloud offering, UCaaS and solutions and professional services.
- Will report to China Country Manager.
- Develop, manage, and implement the Company’s sales plans, revenues, and budgets for the region according to the company business and workplans to achieve the company’s annual and quarterly sales objectives.
- Initiate and coordinate action plans to penetrate new markets and customers directly.
- Build effective relationship directly with new and existing Enterprise accounts and Service Providers and sell at all levels within customer organization.
- Work in coordination and cooperation with sales engineers and other Company resources in order to meet the objectives of the sales plans for the region.
- Professionally represent the company in customer engagements, marketing events, and seminars
- Previous experience at a communication software or hardware company and /or Unified Comms sales position and member of a local team.
- Ability to engage on all levels. Ability to address customers from the operational and process related level to the technology, all the way up to the strategic and decision-making level.
- Proven ability to identify the key decision makers in each opportunity.
- Minimum university education or equivalent or Engineering degree.
- VoIP and UC experience mandatory
- Experience in Microsoft based solutions selling to enterprise IT groups, including projects deployments and managed services, based on Microsoft infrastructure and applications. Experience in selling Microsoft Unified Communications projects (Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams) is required.
- Dynamic, self-starter with a hunger for sales and winning business.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player, working effectively in multinational environment.
- Strong understanding of customer requirement and market dynamics.
- Full command of English language.
- Working from home office, regular travel to visit the customers and partners throughout China.
Thank you for your job application!
If you’re a good fit for the position, we’ll be in touch.