Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Description and Requirements:
- A medium level Sales Manager who is familiar with Microsoft (MS) Skype for business or Teams UC and the Enterprise market and has over 5 years of actual experience of successfully selling MS UC related products and services (5 M$) to enterprise customers, directly or through SI (System Integrators) or VAS providers.
- A team member of AudioCodes sales team in Japan.
- Excellent contacts with MS Japan, major SIs and other key players in the market.
- Has proven experience to achieve or exceed the assigned annual revenue target and increase market share.
- Highly required having high touch skill with enterprise voice project and prove winning stories.
- Highly required having work experience in oversea solution vendor, selling global enterprise voice products to Japanese Enterprise customers.
- Will report to Japan Country Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, managing, and implementing the Company’s sales plans, revenues and budgets, for the region according to the company’s business and work plans to achieve the company’s annual and quarterly sales objectives for MS voice businesses.
- Initiating and coordinating development of action plans to penetrate MS voice managed services markets and enterprise customer directly.
- Recruiting and successfully managing the channels and system integrator partners by aligning them to the appropriate enterprise customers in the region.
- Building effective relationship with existing and prospective accounts and selling at all levels within customer organization.
- Identifying, developing, managing, and working closely with business partners to develop sales strategy, tactics, and positioning to achieve desired sales.
- Working in coordination and cooperation with sales engineers, product managers, professional services, project managers and other Company resources in order to meet the objectives of the sales plans for the region.
- Professionally representing the company directly with customers, partners, and affiliates.
- Previous experience at an Enterprise sales position and key member of a local team.
- Proven success in a similar position within an organization of at least $5M in sales or sales engineering.
- Experience in selling communication equipment and related managed services (preferred) to enterprises through: System Integrators, channels and/or OEMs.
- Ability to engage on senior levels. Ability to address customers from the technology level and all the way up to the strategic & UC trends level.
- Experience in managing direct sales and management of a network of distributors/partners.
- Minimum university education or equivalent.
- UC or VoIP experience is a must.
- Experience work in Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, ALE, Genesys, Microsoft, Ribbon (Sonus), Nice, Verint vendors or their SI/GSP partners.
- Dynamic, self-starter with a hunger for sales and winning business.
- Team player, working effectively in multinational environment.
- Strong understanding of UC industry, customer requirement and market dynamics.
- Mid level of English language.
- Full command with MS software (MS Office) and CRM (e.g., Salesforce) systems.
Thank you for your job application!
If you’re a good fit for the position, we’ll be in touch.