- Be the customer-facing focal point – to cover all solution delivery and onboarding activities across products and services
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Execute according to a Project Management methodology for experience consistency
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, on-scope, on-quality
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage relationships, conduct periodic meetings and provide reports to account owners
- Develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors and measures for success.
- Handling Managed Services customers Day2 requests and act as customer success manager
- 5 years direct work experience in project management including all aspects of process development and execution
- Proven experience in managing and delivering projects to large enterprise companies in a technological environment (SaaS – advantage)
- Educational background, in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator with understanding or hands-on experience in networking
- Excellent proven client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Fluent English – Must
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable with occasional, (non-extensive) travel to client sites
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
Thank you for your job application!
If you’re a good fit for the position, we’ll be in touch.