The successful candidate will be responsible for winning large and significant new business for AudioCodes, the role will include selling to large Enterprises, Service Providers and Net New Large Partners and Service Providers. The Strategic Account Director shall have the ability to sell the whole AudioCodes portfolio including AudioCodes managed services.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Build a pipeline and grow the business for:
- AudioCodes managed services, primarily through direct engagement enterprise customers.
- Service Provider All IP major Transformation projects
- Strong ability for:
- Complex account management of strategic Enterprise accounts via direct engagement in all levels of the organization
- Management of virtual teams
- In collaboration with the UK country manager, develop and own the strategy for selling AudioCodes managed services in the UK.
- Own, manage and develop the relationship with key Microsoft and Zoom UK individuals to aid in the identification of projects suitable for the consumption of AudioCodes managed services relating to Microsoft Teams Voice.
- Work alongside UK team and within existing partner ecosystem and to ensure AudioCodes managed Services can be positioned in a complementary way.
- Speak at Industry events to position managed services and raise awareness within the UK of the AudioCodes managed services offering.
- Having a hunter mentality and entrepreneurial flare to assist in identification of prospects suitable for consuming AudioCodes managed services.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree level education, preferable in a technical related subject.
- Minimum 5 years in selling managed services related to hosted voice solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Zoom