- User Management Pack 365 consolidates user visibility and management across deployment topologies through a single, intuitive web interface
- Facilitates smooth migration of users from on-premises Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business Server to Microsoft’s Cloud PBX
- The solution provides complete user lifecycle and identity management from deployment through day-to-day operational activities
- Limits the need for deep technical expertise and experience thus making scalability and operational efficiency easier
- Reduces potential security risks by automating user lifecycle actions
Lod, Israel - September 20th 2016 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today introduced the AudioCodes User Management Pack 365 to support organizations migrating to Skype for Business Cloud PBX.
Microsoft Corp.’s release of Skype for Business Online with Cloud PBX offers organizations a viable and compelling cloud-based communication solution. Skype for Business brings user productivity to the enterprise space and is designed to focus on users and the way they communicate with their peers.
AudioCodes User Management Pack 365 is an advanced software solution that enables consolidated, cost-effective user lifecycle and identity management across all Skype for Business deployments. The solution provides a powerful, yet simple web interface for centralized control of all common user management activities, including voice policy configuration and location (premises/cloud) determination. Sold via perpetual or subscription licenses, User Management Pack 365 enables system integrators, service providers, and IT professionals to build out an effective managed user environment.
User Management Pack 365 is the latest addition to the AudioCodes One Voice for Skype for Business portfolio, a unified solutions, products and services offering intended to simplify and accelerate voice-enablement of Skype for Business implementations.
The key benefits of User Management Pack 365 include:
- Improving project profitability and success by accelerating the deployment process
- Reducing ongoing management and operating costs by leveraging standard help desk personnel for most day-to-day operations
- Freeing up resources by utilizing the more experienced and expensive “Skype experts/Masters” for design and architecture work, rather than for day-to-day activities
“AudioCodes has been following the evolution of Microsoft Unified Communications and has been supporting customer migration projects for many years,” commented Nimrode Borovsky, Vice President Marketing at AudioCodes. “After the successful release of the CloudBond 365 appliance that enables Microsoft Skype for Business hybrid scenarios with Cloud PBX, customer demand pushed us to release the User Management Pack 365 as a standalone solution offering providing partners and customers more choice and flexibility as they decide on the right migration path that fits their specific needs.”
For more information on AudioCodes User Management Pack 365 and cloud migration in general, please visit our website: www.audiocodes.com/solutions-products/products/management-products-solutions/user-management-pack-365.
AudioCodes will be demonstrating the User Management Pack 365 at Microsoft Ignite in Atlanta, Georgia from September 26-30, Booth #409. Click here to request a meeting with our experts at the show.
Unable to attend Ignite but interested in speaking with us? Click here or visit our website or contact your local AudioCodes representative.