Students are expected to be active participants in the learning process. Emphasis is placed on diagnostic tools and troubleshooting strategies to help students become self-sufficient in the use and support of AudioCodes SBC products.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the AudioCodes products supporting the Session Border Controller (SBC) functionality.
- Identify the functions of the SBC.
- Understand how the SBC handles SIP messages.
- Understand the reasons for Number and Message Manipulation.
- Understand the Survivability concept.
- Be familiar with the SBC Security features.
- Understand the basic Gateway functionality.
Students are expected to have an applicable professional background with a minimum of one-year practical experience with:
- PSTN protocols and knowledge of analog and digital telephony systems.
- VoIP and SIP network architecture.
- Understanding of SIP control protocol signaling stack.
- Knowledge of IP networking.
- AudioCodes Certificate Associate (ACA).
- The training will be conducted in English.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Personal PC with TeamViewer application is required for lab practice.
- Course CPN:TR-SBC-BSC-S.
$2200 per seat.
Payment is accepted either by credit card, or Purchase Order (PO) via your registered sales or distribution channel.
Registrants are expected to finalize payment up-to 5 business days prior to the training start date.
Please complete your registration and fill in the card details to save your seat.
In case of course cancellation we will refund your payment.
If you wish to cancel your participation, we will refund your payment without fees up-to 3 weeks prior to the event.
Any cancellation requests between 3 weeks and 1 week prior to the event will be subject to a fee of 50% of the training cost.
No refunds will be issued 1 week or less prior to the event.
You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation and transfer requests.
- AudioCodes Introduction
- AudioCodes Devices Management Interfaces
- AudioCodes Documentation
- Gateways and SBCs Product Line
- Hands-on Lab 1 – Management Interface Usage
- SBC Application Description
- SBC Basic Terminology
- SBC Configuration
- Debugging Tools – Syslog
- SBC Wizard (optional)
- Hands-on Lab 2 – SBC Routing
- SBC Media Handling
- Hands-on Lab 3 – SBC Transcoding
- SBC Number & Message Manipulation
- Hands-on Lab 4 – SBC Manipulation
- SBC Security
- Digital Gateways Basic Configuration
- SBC Survivability
- SBC High Availability
- Hands-on Lab 5 – SBC Survivability
- Certification Exam