Students are expected to be active participants in the learning process. Emphasis is placed on diagnostic tools and troubleshooting strategies to help students become self-sufficient in the use and support of AudioCodes SBC products.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to Troubleshoot the Session Border Controller (SBC).
- AudioCodes Certificate Associate (ACA) Certification from AudioCodes Essentials & Configuration course.
- AudioCodes Certificate Associate (ACA).
- The training will be conducted in English.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Personal PC with TeamViewer application is required for lab practice.
- Course CPN:TR-SBC-TRBS-ACA-S.
$1700 per seat.
Payment is accepted either by credit card, or Purchase Order (PO) via your registered sales or distribution channel.
Registrants are expected to finalize payment up-to 5 business days prior to the training start date.
Please complete your registration and fill in the card details to save your seat.
In case of course cancellation we will refund your payment.
If you wish to cancel your participation, we will refund your payment without fees up-to 3 weeks prior to the event.
Any cancellation requests between 3 weeks and 1 week prior to the event will be subject to a fee of 50% of the training cost.
No refunds will be issued 1 week or less prior to the event.
You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Please contact email@example.com for any cancellation and transfer requests.
- AudioCodes SBC Application Brief Review
- Hands-on Lab 1 – SBC Interworking
- Debugging Tools Part 1
- Hands-on Lab 2 – Troubleshooting Generic related issues
- Classification process
- Hands-on Lab 3 – Troubleshooting Classification related issues
- Routing Process
- Hands-on Lab 4 – Troubleshooting Routing related issues
- Media Handling
- Hands-on Lab 5 – Troubleshooting Media Handling related issues
- Testing Tools: Test Calls
- Hands-on Lab 6 – Test Calls Usage with Media Handling
- Message Manipulation
- Hands-on Lab 7 – Troubleshooting Message Manipulation related issues
- Debugging Tools Part 2
- Hands-on Lab 8 – Debug Recording usage and Core Dump
- Certification Exam