AudioCodes Auto Attendant is a powerful and flexible tool for managing inbound calls and delivering them efficiently to the correct destination based on the caller’s selection.
AudioCodes Auto Attendant supports advanced call queuing for Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) based on different routing modes and agent availability.
As part of AudioCodes One Voice for Skype for Business offering, AudioCodes’ Auto Attendant application can be deployed together with AudioCodes’ Survivable Branch Appliances (SBA) in branch offices to complement the Skype for Business Response Group Service (RGS) when the connection with the central servers is lost.
AudioCodes Auto Attendant is a pure software application which can also be deployed on standard server hardware.
AudioCodes Auto Attendant IVR and ACD main features and capabilities:
- Multiple-access number for multiple IVR menus
- Multi-level IVR menus
- IVR Actions: Play Prompts, TTS, transfers to: requested number, queue or operator, menu select (DTMF choice, DTMF digit collection or speech recognition)
- Schedules-based IVR for working hours, non-working hours, holidays and vacations
- ACD: agents, groups and queues
- Music on Hold (MOH) per queue
- Multi-language support
- Maximize employee productivity by automating inbound enterprise call routing
- Reduces Direct Inward Dialing / Direct Dial-In (DID / DDI) requirements through direct extension dialing
- Increases customer satisfaction through reducing waiting time
- Suitable for main offices and remote branches
- Supports application survivability at branch offices
- Ability to work in conjunction with Response Group Service (RGS) or as a standalone solution
- Multi-language support for Skype for Business deployments at global enterprises
- Saves on operational costs by reducing the number of operator calls
Remote branch offices with a local AudioCodes Gateway
with SBA and Auto Attendant (AA) application
|Auto Attendant Features||
|Microsoft UC Integration||
|Capacity||Number of Ports: 2 to 100|
LTRT-28835 AudioCodes Auto Attendant for Lync Application Note v2.0_1.pdf (PDF, 917.6KB) Release Date: Feb 04, 14
AudioCodes Auto Attendant for Microsoft Skype For Business (PDF, 651.4KB) Release Date: Jul 08, 15
LTRT-28867 Fax Server and Auto Attendant Administrator's Guide Ver. 2.5.pdf (PDF, 2.2MB) Release Date: Jun 19, 16
LTRT-28876 Fax Server and Auto Attendant IVR Installation Guide Ver. 2.1.pdf (PDF, 2.4MB) Release Date: Apr 07, 16
LTRT-28866 Fax Server and Auto Attendant Administrator's Guide v2.1.pdf (PDF, 2.0MB) Release Date: Mar 03, 16
LTRT-28882 Fax Server and Auto Attendant Release Notes Ver. 2.1.1.pdf (PDF, 474.5KB) Release Date: Nov 19, 15
LTRT-00876 AudioCodes Applications License Server Installation Guide.pdf (PDF, 1.2MB) Release Date: Dec 21, 14
LTRT-28920 Application Licenses-VM Cloning Issues.pdf (PDF, 117.7KB) Release Date: Jul 10, 14