AudioCodes’ family of Survivable Branch Appliances (SBA) is a line of enterprise-class integrated CPEs designed to ensure access to data and voice services in the event of a WAN outage. AudioCodes SBAs are an essential element in multisite Skype for Business deployments, and are fully certified by Microsoft for use with Skype for Business Server.
A Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) is a hardware device that ensures the availability of enterprise-wide voice service and voice mail. It also contains a public switched telephone network (PSTN) gateway for use in the event of VoIP failure.
As part of our One Voice for Skype for Business portfolio, AudioCodes offers Survivable Branch Appliances that fit any enterprise location size, providing branch office voice resiliency for up to 1000 users.
SBA main benefits
Microsoft-certified device offering uninterrupted Skype for Business functionality for branch offices in cases of lost WAN connectivity
- Secured SIP trunk connectivity with an embedded qualified Enterprise Session Border Controller (E-SBC)
- Hosting of CEBP applications, such as call recording, Auto-Attendant, Fax Server, 3rd party SIP phone Skype for Business integration
- PSTN connectivity in parallel and as a fallback to SIP Trunk connectivity
- Full modularity and interface flexibility, including digital spans, analog ports and BRI interfaces
- Skype for Business migration support for branch offices with advanced call routing capabilities such as call forking and Active Directory look-up
- Supporting emergency calling standards, including E911 and Emergency Location Identification Number (ELIN)