The AC48x CPE VoIP Toolkit is a combined hardware and software VoIP reference design for up to 4 VoIP channels. This reference design can be used as an add-on VoIP module for CPE broadband products. Utilizing AudioCodes field-proven VoIPerfect™ software, the AC48x Voice over Packet Processor (VoPP) and the VoicePacketizer™ Voice over Streaming Protocol Stack, enables this reference design to offer manufacturers of broadband access products a cost-effective, high quality and market ready solution for the rapidly growing residential VoIP market.
The AC48x CPE VoIP Toolkit hardware is based on the AC48x Voice over Packet Processor (VoPP) family offering a cost-effective Bill of Materials (BOM) that fully addresses the needs of aggressive market cost demands.The AC48x CPE VoIP Toolkit couples the hardware with complete Linux software available in source code.
|Device||DSP Clock||Voice Ports|
AC48x CPE VoIP Toolkit Hardware Design
AC48x CPE VoIP Toolkit Software Architecture
VoIP Enabled GPON ONU
The GPON CPE VoIP toolkit is a reference design targeted at the GPON CPE market. It is a fully featured, cost effective VoIP enabled SFU reference design that enables OEMs and ODMs to develop GPON-ONT complying with ITU-T G.984.3. Designed by using a highly integrated ONT SoC device from Broadlight, based on a MIPS processor and AudioCodes AC48x CPE VoIP toolkit, this reference design provides Gigabit Ethernet and VoIP telephony interfaces on a cost-effective platform.
VoIP Enabled GPON ONU Hardware Design
VoIP Enabled EPON ONU
The EPON CPE VoIP toolkit is a reference design targeted at the EPON CPE market. It provides a fully functional Optical Network Unit designed for use in an IEEE 802.3ah Gigabit Ethernet Passive Optical Network (GE-PON). Designed by using a highly integrated third party ONU SoC device based on ARM9 and AudioCodes AC48x CPE VoIP toolkit, this reference design provides GE-PON protocol management, advanced classification engine, a 4 port Fast Ethernet switch and VoIP telephony interfaces on a cost-effective platform. The EPON CPE VoIP Toolkit is compliant with VoIP requirements for China Telecom Corporation (CTC).
VoIP Enabled EPON ONU Hardware Design
VoIP Enabled WiMAX CPE
The WiMAX CPE VoIP toolkit is a reference design targeted at the WiMAX CPE market. It provides a fully functional WiMAX IEEE-802.16d/e broadband access device integrated with VoIP features. Designed by using the highly integrated third party WiMAX SoC device based on dual core ARM and AudioCodes AC48x CPE VoIP toolkit, this reference design provides WiMAX protocol management and a complete VoIP application on a cost-effective platform.
VoIP Enabled WiMax CPE Hardware Design
- Up to 4 compressed VoIP channels
- Voice Coders - G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726
- Fax – T.38 Relay, Bypass
- Echo Cancelation – G.168-2004 compliant, 32 msec tail length
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
VoIP Signaling Protocols
- SIP - RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264, 2327
- RTP/RTCP Packetization – RFC 3550, 3551
- DTMF Relay - RFC 2833
- DTMF – Detection and Generation, TIA464B
- Caller ID – Telcordia/ETSI/NTT Type I/II (on hook/off hook)
- Programmable Call-Progress Tones
- FXS and FXO supported
- 3-Way conferencing (on both channels)
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Embedded Linux
- Combined hardware & software reference design for up to 4 compressed VoIP channels
- Ideal add-on VoIP solution for broadband access products such as FTTx, WiMAX, Cable, xDSL
- Superior voice quality at a competitive price
- Minimizing risks and allowing quick time to market for ODMs and OEMs rolling out VoIP-based services
AudioCodes VoIP Processors (Chips) (PDF, 694.3KB) Release Date: May 10, 15
AudioCodes VoIP Processors (Chips) Solutions Guide (PDF, 4.8MB) Release Date: May 10, 15