- 450HD offers a large 5’’ color touch high resolution screen with intuitive touch oriented user interface design
- Supports conferencing and multi-call management, contacts’ photos display and more
- Delivers high definition call quality with SILK voice coder support
- USB headset support and 2 GbE interfaces
- Part of the AudioCodes Managed IP Phone solution for efficient IT operations
- 450HD is expected to start Skype for Business Certification in 2016
Lod, Israel - September 27, 2016
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced its 450HD IP phone model, designed especially for use within unified communications environments, including Skype for Business Online. Boasting a large five inch, color touch screen, the 450HD IP phone delivers high definition voice quality, along with a highly intuitive user interface design and extensive unified communications functionality.
The 450HD provides built-in support for the industry’s leading voice codecs, including SILK, to offer high voice quality even under poor network conditions. Along with the other members of the AudioCodes 400HD IP phone family, it can be deployed as part of a fully managed IP phone solution, with centralized device life-cycle management courtesy of AudioCodes IP phone management utilities.
“This new addition to the 400HD family further enhances AudioCodes’ offering of high productivity IP Phones,” commented Nimrode Borovsky, AudioCodes’ Vice President of Marketing. “The 450HD executive IP phone model is another important stage in the evolution of AudioCodes’ One Voice portfolio of products and services designed to deliver successful deployments of enterprise voice within Skype for Business environments.”
AudioCodes will be attending Microsoft Ignite in Atlanta, Georgia from September 26-30, Booth #409.Click here to request a meeting with our experts at the show.