AudioCodes Ltd., (NASDAQ: AUDC) is a leading supplier of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and data communications technology. The Company designs, develops and sells advanced VoIP, converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to Service Providers and Enterprises. AudioCodes' offers a broad range of solutions that are deployed globally to Broadband, Mobile and Enterprise networks.
The Company provides a wide range of innovative, cost-effective products including Media Gateways, Multi-Service Business Routers, Session Border Controllers (SBC), Residential Gateways, IP Phones, Media Servers, Value Added Applications and Professional Services. AudioCodes' underlying technology, VoIPerfectHD(TM), relies on AudioCodes' leadership in DSP, voice coding and voice processing technologies. AudioCodes' High Definition (HD) VoIP technologies and products provide enhanced intelligibility and a better end user communication experience in Voice communications.
AudioCodes Ltd. was incorporated in 1992 and is headquartered in Lod, Israel.
- Jul 10, 2014 - Introducing AudioCodes One Box 365™ a hybrid cloud/on-premise solution
- Jul 08, 2014 - AudioCodes Announces Second Quarter 2014 Reporting Date
- Jun 05, 2014 - AudioCodes to Present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference in Chicago
- August 12, 2014 - On Demand Webcast - AudioCodes to Present at the Oppenheimer 17th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference
- July 29, 2014 - On Demand Webcast - Q2 2014 AudioCodes Earnings Conference Call Webcast
- Needham - Richard Valera
- Oppenheimer - Andrew Uerkwitz
- Sidoti & Company, LLC - Les Sulewski
- William Blair - Dmitry Netis