AudioCodes Ltd., (NASDAQ: AUDC) is a leading supplier of Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and data communications technology. The Company designs, develops and sells advanced VoIP, converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to Service Providers and Enterprises. AudioCodes' offers a broad range of solutions that are deployed globally to Broadband, Mobile and Enterprise networks.
The Company provides a wide range of innovative, cost-effective products including Media Gateways, Multi-Service Business Routers, Session Border Controllers (SBC), Residential Gateways, IP Phones, Media Servers, Value Added Applications and Professional Services. AudioCodes' underlying technology, VoIPerfectHD(TM), relies on AudioCodes' leadership in DSP, voice coding and voice processing technologies. AudioCodes' High Definition (HD) VoIP technologies and products provide enhanced intelligibility and a better end user communication experience in Voice communications.
AudioCodes Ltd. was incorporated in 1992 and is headquartered in Lod, Israel.
AudioCodes Investor Relations App - Download Now!
- January 31, 2017 - Listen to webcast - Q4 2016 AudioCodes Earnings Conference Call Webcast
- November 1, 2016 - Listen to webcast - Q3 2016 AudioCodes Earnings Conference Call Webcast
- July 26, 2016 - Listen to webcast - Q2 2016 AudioCodes Earnings Conference Call Webcast
- May 3, 2016 - Listen to webcast - Q1 2016 AudioCodes Earnings Conference Call Webcast
- March 27, 2017 - AudioCodes Introduces Huddle Room Solution for Skype for Business
- March 22, 2017 - AudioCodes Announces Authorization of Additional Share Repurchase Program
- March 13, 2017 - AudioCodes Introduces Enterprise Voice Network Modernization Solution
- February 06, 2017 - AudioCodes Signs Distribution Agreement with Microsoft for Cloud Connector Edition
- January 31, 2017 - AudioCodes Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
- January 10, 2017 - AudioCodes IP Phone Achieves Microsoft Skype for Business Online Certification
- Drexel Hamilton - Greg Mesniaeff
- Needham - Richard Valera
- Northland Capital Markets - Michael J. Latimore
- William Blair - Dmitry Netis
AudioCodes is followed by the analyst(s) listed above. Please note that any opinions, estimates or forecasts regarding AudioCodes performance made by these analysts are theirs alone and do not represent opinions, forecasts or predictions of AudioCodes or its management. AudioCodes does not by its reference above or distribution imply its endorsement of or concurrence with such information, conclusions or recommendations.