AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center is a management suite providing full coverage of the entire set of actions required to manage a voice network in a Skype for Business unified communications environment. The AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center provides a powerful voice Network Operation Center (NOC), complete end-to-end voice network control, service assurance capabilities and comprehensive optimization and planning tools.
The AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center uniformly manages, monitors and operates the entire AudioCodes One Voice portfolio, including Media Gateways, Session Border Controllers, Microsoft SBAs and IP phones.
- Full life-cycle management
- Powerful voice quality monitoring and assurance capabilities
- Intuitive real time network view, capturing entire network status
- User-definable thresholds and alarms
- Powerful analytic reporting capabilities
- Easy and secure transition to VoIP deployments including UC, hosted business services and contact centers
- OpEx and TCO reduction by using centralized management tools to remotely operate the VoIP network components
- Efficiency and simplified device operation, administration and fault management
- MTTR improvement with integrative detection and correction tools
- Powerful analytic reports for effective planning of future network expansion and optimization
Operational Excellence with Full-Life Cycle Management
Skype for Business - AudioCodes One Voice Solutions (PDF, 1.9MB) Release Date: Dec 02, 15
Skype for Business - Full Life-Cycle Management (PDF, 829.4KB) Release Date: Jul 06, 15
To Cloud or not to Cloud? That is the Question (PDF, 1.6MBKB) Release Date: Sep 10, 15