- AudioCodes 445HD is an advanced IP phone with high definition voice experience for Microsoft 365 including Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- 445HD delivers enhanced productivity and support for complex legacy workflows with a large, high resolution color screen, as well as an integrated LCD sidecar with speed dial and presence indication
- Advanced voice processing capabilities, including SILK codec support, ensure high-definition voice quality
- The entire AudioCodes 400HD series of IP phones now supports native voice dialing services based on corporate directory
- AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center is a centralized network and device management solution that empowers IT managers to perform complete life-cycle management for all AudioCodes IP phones
- AudioCodes will demonstrate the new 445HD model along with management capabilities and voice dialing at Ignite 2017, Orlando, Florida
Lod, Israel – September 21, 2017 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced the launch of the 445HD IP phone. A significant addition to AudioCodes’ 400HD series of IP phones, the 445HD model is designed to deliver an enhanced user experience with full Microsoft unified communications (UC) integration.
The 445HD model includes a large, high resolution 4.3” color screen with programmable keys and an integrated LCD sidecar that displays speed dial contacts and their presence status. It delivers enhanced voice quality through AudioCodes’ underlying voice processing technology that includes native support for Microsoft’s wideband SILK codec. The 445HD supports both Bluetooth and USB for connecting external headsets.
Like all members of the AudioCodes 400HD IP phone family, the 445HD can be managed from a single central location using the One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) management solution. OVOC delivers full life-cycle management of devices within an enterprise deployment including automatic provisioning, configuration, troubleshooting and voice quality monitoring.
“Our 400HD series IP phones are designed to offer enterprise users a high quality, familiar voice experience as they move from traditional telephony into the world of unified communications,” said Nimrode Borovsky, VP Global Marketing at AudioCodes. “With its built-in sidecar and presence indication, the 445HD model takes this one step further, combining ease-of-use with support for complex legacy workflows such as multiple boss-admin.”
Come and visit AudioCodes at Microsoft Ignite booth #1945 September 24-29, 2017 in Orlando, FL. Meet our team and experience our IP phones, including the new 445HD model, at first hand.