- MediaPack 1288 is a high-density analog VoIP gateway supporting up to 288 ports in a single compact chassis
- Smoothly integrates large number of analog devices into hosted VoIP and Unified Communications networks
- Includes full support for voice, fax and modem calls
- Designed for carrier environment with high availability redundant power supplies and Ethernet cards
- Simplified management utilizing AudioCodes’ EMS, part of the One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) lifecycle management suite
- Ideal solution for Unified Communications deployments in large enterprises, campuses and hospitality, as well as for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) operators
- Enables Service Providers transitioning to all-IP to replace aging class 5 switches with VoIP solutions, while preserving investment in copper and analog phones
Lod, Israel - October 26, 2015 - AudioCodes (NasdaqGS: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced the release of the MediaPack 1288 (MP-1288) high-density analog VoIP gateway. Scaling up to 288 ports on a single compact chassis, the MP-1288 has been designed to offer a cost-effective solution for VoIP and Unified Communications deployments where large numbers of analog devices (including phone, fax and modem) need to be supported.
The MP-1288 builds on the technology underlying AudioCodes’ field-proven MediaPack family of analog gateways to ensure high voice quality, resiliency and high availability while its small footprint reduces rack space requirements, cabling and power consumption. Fully supported by AudioCodes One Voice Operation Center (OVOC), the MP-1288 offers simplified and centralized management, configuration, administration and monitoring tasks helping to lower operational expenses.
“The MP-1288 addresses a major concern of enterprises and service providers when they migrate to all-IP, namely support for their large installed base of analog devices in cases where full replacement to IP Phones is not possible or desired because of financial or other reasons,” commented Yehuda Herscovici, VP Product at AudioCodes. “By deploying MP-1288 in their networks, large enterprises such as businesses in the hospitality industry, service providers and UCaaS operators can maximize the investment in their existing analog devices while enabling their users to enjoy the functional and cost benefits of an all-IP infrastructure.”
AudioCodes is a Platinum Plus sponsor at BroadSoft Connections 2015. Visit us in Phoenix, Arizona on October 25-28 2015 and meet our experts to learn more about the MP-1288 and our One Voice for BroadSoft solutions at booth P+3.