- The majority of meeting spaces in a typical enterprise are small rooms that can accommodate up to 6 persons
- AudioCodes Huddle Room Solution is a cost-effective solution ranging from two-person huddle rooms up to fifteen-person small group meeting spaces
- The solution delivers:
- Familiar user experience based on AudioCodes 450HD IP phone UI including conference management, participants’ photo display, click-to-join and more
- High definition call quality and audio with SILK voice codec
- Advanced microphone technology to provide crystal clear sound
- Fully managed by the AudioCodes Managed IP Phone solution for efficient deployment and ongoing IT operations
Lod, Israel - March 27th, 2017 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today introduced its Huddle Room Solution (HRS), that is specifically designed to meet the growing demand for high quality, cost-effective communication solutions in huddle rooms and small group meetings spaces. Targeted to decrease costs and increase meeting productivity in unified communication environments, including Skype for Business Online, the Huddle Room Solution brings a familiar and highly intuitive user interface that reduces complexity and alleviates the challenges often associated with starting and joining meetings. The Huddle Room Solution enables IT managers to efficiently and effectively turn practically any location into a viable meeting space.
The AudioCodes Huddle Room Solution provides built-in support for the industry’s leading voice codecs, including SILK, to ensure the highest voice quality even under poor network conditions. This is combined with advanced microphone technology to provide crystal clear sound, no matter the room size or layout. As an add-on to the AudioCodes 400HD IP phone family, the solution can be deployed as part of a fully managed IP phone solution, with centralized device life-cycle management courtesy of AudioCodes IP phone management utilities.
“This new addition to the 400HD family further enhances AudioCodes’ offering of high productivity devices and fills a gap in the market between user demands and IT budgets,” commented Nimrode Borovsky, AudioCodes’ Vice President of Marketing. “The AudioCodes Huddle Room Solution is another important step in the evolution of AudioCodes’ One Voice portfolio that is designed to deliver successful deployments of enterprise voice within Skype for Business environments.”
AudioCodes will be exhibiting at Enterprise Connect in Orlando, Florida, March 27-29, 2017, Booth #907. Click here to request a meeting with our experts at the show. Come and visit us to meet the team and learn about our latest products and solutions.