- AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center is a part of the AudioCodes One Voice portfolio of products for Microsoft Lync and hosted business services
- Leveraging AudioCodes Session Experience Manager (SEM) and Element Management System (EMS) with additional management capabilities
- Uniformly manages and operates AudioCodes comprehensive voice networking product portfolio
- Significantly reduces operational expenses for IT managers operating large scale, global Lync networks, and service providers delivering hosted business services
- Delivers a holistic and integrative approach to complete life-cycle management of AudioCodes powered VoIP networks
- Future enhancements will simplify the operation of globally distributed networks
Lod, Israel – February 11, 2014 - AudioCodes (NasdaqGS: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced the launch of AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center, an innovative suite of management applications that takes a holistic approach towards managing large scale unified communications networks, whether premise-based, cloud-based or service provider hosted.
AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center is designed to deliver operations, administration, maintenance, and provisioning for AudioCodes One Voice network elements including IP phones, session border controllers (SBC), gateways and survivable branch appliances (SBA). In addition, One Voice Operations Center is designed for complete voice quality monitoring and assurance, including on-net and off-net calling via SIP trunks.
AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center reduces operational expenses through distribution of configuration policies based on corporate, departmental and individual profiles and equipment maintenance across all One Voice for Lync or One Voice for Hosted Services network elements, wherever located.
Connectivity with the Microsoft Lync Front-End server delivers accurate, end-to-end session experience monitoring and reporting and enables performing fault analysis and isolation, allowing the administrator to quickly apply corrective measures.
“The ability to roll out and deploy a large global enterprise network, greatly depends on the right set of tools for operating and managing it,” stated Jon Martin, General Manager UC Portfolio & Professional Services, BT Global Services. “AudioCodes’ comprehensive vision of operational efficiency in network management, certainly boosts the power of their One Voice for Lync offering.”
“With the introduction of AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center, our One Voice for Lync and One Voice for Hosted Services offering of comprehensive products has been significantly improved,” stated Nimrod Borovsky, VP Marketing at AudioCodes. “Now we can provide IT managers with a powerful set of tools to manage our One Voice portfolio of products in large scale, global deployments. Recognizing the trend to data center and cloud migration, we have designed One Voice Operations Center to be 100% software-based so that it naturally fits the enterprise’s long term IT strategy and vision.”
AudioCodes Session Experience Manager (SEM) and Element Management System (EMS) are generally available.
One Voice Operations Center and future enhancements will become generally available starting Q2/2014.