- Microsoft Azure Marketplace is an online market for buying and selling Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and premium datasets
- AudioCodes Mediant VE SBC is now available for deployment from the Azure Marketplace
- Mediant VE is a highly scalable, virtualized SBC solution that delivers comprehensive SIP interoperability, strong security and superior voice quality
- Mediant VE SBC is designed to enable effective deployment of voice services in private and public cloud environments
- Like the other members of AudioCodes Mediant SBC family (Mediant 500, 800, 1000B, 2600, 4000 and 9000), Mediant VE SBC is officially certified as a Direct Routing SBC in Microsoft Teams environments
- Teams Direct Routing enables seamless connectivity with SIP trunk networks and legacy telephony platforms
- AudioCodes SBCs’ certified support for Microsoft Teams media bypass delivers voice security, optimized media handling and bandwidth conservation
- Mediant VE SBC is available from Azure Marketplace on a “try-before-you-buy” basis allowing customers to trial the solution free of charge before live deployment
Lod, Israel – April 2, 2019 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
Microsoft Azure customers worldwide now gain access to AudioCodes Mediant VE SBC to take advantage of the scalability, reliability, and agility of Microsoft Azure to drive application development and shape business strategies.
AudioCodes, a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, today announced the availability of the Mediant VE Session Border Controller (SBC) in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace, an online store providing applications and services for use on Microsoft Azure. Mediant VE SBC users can now take advantage of the scalability, high availability, and security of Azure, with streamlined deployment and management.
The Mediant VE is a highly scalable, virtualized SBC solution that delivers comprehensive SIP interoperability, strong security and superior voice quality. It offers full SBC functionality for enterprises and service providers looking to virtualize their communications infrastructure. Along with the rest of the AudioCodes Mediant SBC family (Mediant 500, 800, 2600, 4000 and 9000 models), the Mediant VE is certified for Direct Routing in Microsoft Teams environments, enabling customers to interconnect seamlessly with SIP trunking services and existing telecommunications platforms. This includes support for media bypass functionality which offers voice security, optimized media handling and bandwidth conservation in Teams environments. In addition, built-in support for advanced wideband codecs SILK and Opus allows customers to enjoy a high-quality voice experience.
Mediant VE SBC is available from Azure Marketplace on a “try-before-you-buy” basis allowing customers to trial the solution free of charge before live deployment. Customers can experience the full functionality of the VE SBC with a limited session license.
“We are pleased that our Mediant VE SBC is now listed in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace,” commented Nimrode Borovsky, VP of Global Marketing at AudioCodes. “Being listed in Azure Marketplace simplifies deployment of our virtualized SBC solutions, enabling customers to accelerate the delivery of cloud-based voice services such as hosted telephony, unified communications and contact centers.”
“Through Microsoft Azure Marketplace, customers around the world can easily find, buy and deploy partner solutions they can trust, all certified and optimized to run on Azure,” said Sajan Parihar, Director, Microsoft Azure Platform at Microsoft Corp. “We are happy to welcome the AudioCodes Mediant VE SBC solution to the growing Azure Marketplace ecosystem.”
The Azure Marketplace is an online market for buying and selling finished Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and premium datasets. The Azure Marketplace helps connect companies seeking innovative, cloud-based solutions with partners who have developed solutions that are ready to use.