Get the best solution for your organization and specific use case. Our experts can advise on products, compatibility and UC deployments.
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing enables enterprises to connect their Teams deployment to legacy voice platforms, the PSTN or SIP trunk providers via a certified session border controller (SBC).
Customers that implement Direct Routing can adopt a bring-your-own-carrier (BYOC) approach to benefit from existing customer-carrier agreements. It also facilitates co-existence with legacy voice and UC systems as enterprises migrate to cloud-based solutions.
AudioCodes session border controllers are certified for Microsoft Direct Routing and can be deployed as virtualized or cloud-native solutions or as on-premises appliances. Our Direct Routing SBCs are available as a standalone product or as part of AudioCodes Live for Microsoft Teams.
A Voice-as-a-Service Solution
AudioCodes Live for Microsoft Teams
Simplifies the integration of Microsoft Teams Direct Routing and streamlines day 2 operations.
- Microsoft Teams-certified Direct Routing connectivity
- Seamless integration between Microsoft Teams and existing SIP-based IP-PBXs
- Bring-your-own-carrier (BYOC) to retain your current voice carrier tariffs
- High-quality voice and video collaboration for enhanced productivity
- Transparent and easy-to-understand per-user per-month pricing model
- Fully scalable solution to grow with your business
A SaaS Platform for Partners and Service Providers
AudioCodes Live Cloud
Simplifies and accelerates the delivery of Direct Routing connectivity for business customers.
- Enables partners to expand their portfolio of offerings to both existing and new customers
- Eliminates the need for partners to invest in dedicated infrastructure
- Streamline customer migration to Microsoft Teams voice
- Powerful day-to-day user and device management with monitoring and analytics
- Includes additional meeting room devices and voice applications
- Per-user per-month service model limits CapEx spending