Where to BuySearch
AudioCodes’ management and operations solutions are a suite of holistic lifecycle applications suitable for large scale cloud or premises-based unified communications deployments.
The management and operations suite supports the entire set of actions required to manage a voice network in a unified communications environment. In conjunction, the applications form the basis of a powerful network operation center (NOC) with complete end-to-end network control, service assurance capabilities and comprehensive optimization and future planning tools.
The management and operations suite uniformly manages, monitors and operates the entire AudioCodes One Voice portfolio, including SBCs, media gateways and IP phones.
- Easy and secure transition to VoIP deployments including UC, hosted business services and contact centers
- OpEx and TCO reduction by using centralized tools to remotely operate the VoIP network components
- Efficiency and simplified device operation, administration and fault management
- Intuitive real time network view, capturing entire network status in real time
- Reduce MTTR with integrative detection and correction tools
- Powerful analytic reports for effective planning of future network expansion and optimization
- Proactive, predeployment analysis of network readiness for voice traffic
- Comprehensive tools for AudioCodes One Voice portfolio products roll out
- Unified user interface to manage the entire voice network's day by day operations
- Real time and historical quality of experience analysis across all voice network elements