Students are expected to be active participants in the learning process. Emphasis is placed on diagnostic tools and troubleshooting strategies to help students become self-sufficient in their use and support of AudioCodes SBCs.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify the concept and needs of Interworking.
- Have a deeper understanding of AudioCodes' SBC application for SIP normalization, media handling, message manipulation.
- Understand the SBC security risks and know how to prevent them.
- ACA Certification.
- Six months of AudioCodes field experience with AudioCodes SBC products.
- AudioCodes Certificate Professional (ACP).
- The training will be conducted in English.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Personal PC with TeamViewer application is required for lab practice.
- Course CPN:TR-SBC-ADI-S.
$2200 per seat.
Payment is accepted either by credit card, or Purchase Order (PO) via your registered sales or distribution channel.
Registrants are expected to finalize payment up-to 5 business days prior to the training start date.
Please complete your registration and fill in the card details to save your seat.
In case of course cancellation we will refund your payment.
If you wish to cancel your participation, we will refund your payment without fees up-to 3 weeks prior to the event.
Any cancellation requests between 3 weeks and 1 week prior to the event will be subject to a fee of 50% of the training cost.
No refunds will be issued 1 week or less prior to the event.
You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation and transfer requests.
- SBC Application Description
- Lab 1 – Layout and Initial Preparation
- Advanced SBC Interworking Features
- Lab 2 – Advanced Interworking
- Advanced SBC Media Handling
- Lab 3 – Advanced Media Handling
- Advanced SBC Manipulation
- Lab 4 – Advanced Manipulation
- Advanced SBC Security
- Hands-on Lab 5 – Advanced Security
- Device Access Security
- Hands-on Lab 6 – Device Access using LDAP
Day 4 (Exams):
- Certification Exam Part I: Practical
- Certification Exam Part II: Theoretical