- Arkadin is a member of the NTT Group, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world
- AudioCodes session border controllers (SBCs) and IP phones selected as part of Arkadin’s UCaaS Skype for Business offering
- Arkadin’s Microsoft Teams solution leverages AudioCodes SBCs’ Direct Routing functionality
- AudioCodes SBCs are certified for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business and can be scaled for any deployment
- AudioCodes IP phones are certified for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, deliver superior productivity, and will be included in Arkadin’s offering
AudioCodes’ session border controllers (SBCs) and IP phones to be deployed with Arkadin’s UCaaS offerings to optimize Microsoft Teams Direct Routing capabilities
Lod, Israel – October 9, 2018 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading vendor of advanced voice networking and media processing solutions for the digital workplace, today announced that its session border controllers (SBCs) and IP phones have been selected by Arkadin, one of the fastest growing collaboration solutions providers in the world, for its Microsoft-based UCaaS offering. AudioCodes' solutions will be a key element of Arkadin’s current Skype for Business offering, as well as its Microsoft Teams solution, which includes Direct Routing capabilities.
AudioCodes’ Mediant session border controllers (SBCs) provide direct SIP connectivity between existing enterprise voice infrastructures, Skype for Business, the PSTN and SIP trunking services. They are fully certified by Microsoft for Direct Routing in Microsoft Teams, and can be scaled to suit any environment.
The AudioCodes 400HD series of IP phones comprises easy-to-use, feature-rich desktop devices that are ideal for organizations of any size. They can be offered as part of AudioCodes’ Managed IP Phones solution, which defines each IP phone as an IT-managed entity to enable the complete lifecycle management of all devices.
“We are delighted to work with AudioCodes to further enhance the Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business UCaaS offerings that our business customers know and trust,” said Hugues Tréguier, Director – UC Products at Arkadin. “AudioCodes’ wide experience with VoIP technology, combined with its vision in the Microsoft arena, will ensure the successful deployment of our UCaaS solutions and result in a high level of customer satisfaction.”
“We are pleased to have been selected by Arkadin to integrate AudioCodes’ SBCs and IP phones into their current and future UCaaS offerings,” said Nimrode Borovsky, Vice President of Global Marketing at AudioCodes. “Arkadin’s decision is a strong endorsement of our focus on designing and building Microsoft-certified products that fit seamlessly into our partners’ unified communications solutions.”