- Microsoft Cloud Connector Edition allows businesses to connect to local PSTN and SIP trunking services, as well as to co-exist with legacy telephony systems
- AudioCodes will distribute Cloud Connector Edition code by Microsoft in a pre-packaged appliance that simplifies installation
- AudioCodes is certified by Microsoft to deliver support for Cloud Connector Edition backed by Office 365 Service Operations Center partnership
Lod, Israel - February 6th, 2017
AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC), a leading provider of voice networking solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced it has signed an outbound license and distribution agreement with Microsoft for Microsoft Cloud Connector Edition.
AudioCodes will package the Microsoft software as part of the AudioCodes’ Cloud Connector Edition (CCE) appliances, along with Session Border Controller and Gateways, and distribute it throughout its global network of business partners. AudioCodes will deliver customer facing support, directly and through the business partners, covering tier 1 and tier 2, and will leverage tier 3 escalation procedures set and tested between AudioCodes and Microsoft.
AudioCodes 24x365 support hotline is available for AudioCodes’ customers, equipped with bi-directional support escalation with Microsoft’s Skype for Business and Office 365 Service Operations Center. In addition, AudioCodes holds an active Premier support contract with Microsoft.
AudioCodes Mediant Cloud Connector Edition appliances offer a pre-packaged and simplified solution for deploying Cloud PBX with hybrid PSTN and SIP trunk services. Integrating Session Border Controller and gateway capabilities, along with tight management capabilities allows operators and managed services providers to:
- Efficiently run Skype for Business deployments while controlling expenses with AudioCodes One Voice Operations Center
- Smoothly deploy at customer premises leveraging the AudioCodes installation wizard
- Address complex network topologies with AudioCodes Routing Manager
“Cloud Connector Edition is a great solution for businesses that desire to connect with Microsoft’s Cloud PBX while continuing to use their existing PSTN or SIP trunking contracts,” commented Nimrode Borovsky, AudioCodes’ Vice President of Marketing. “Our ability to distribute the Microsoft code under a well-defined partnership framework should provide peace of mind to our customers as they can easily connect with Cloud PBX and receive white glove service from AudioCodes as they operate their network.”