- Nextiva provides cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions designed to simplify the way businesses communicate
- Nextiva received Frost & Sullivan’s 2015 Customer Service Leadership Award, a first for a communications company
- AudioCodes was selected by Nextiva to deliver high quality business communications services
- AudioCodes’ SBCs deliver fully automated deployments, minimizing on-site expertise and installation costs
- The joint solution significantly reduces the complexity of cloud and IP-PBX integration through normalization of signaling in the core network and seamless integration with Nextiva’s existing service model
Lod, Israel – March 7, 2016 - AudioCodes (NASDAQ: AUDC) Press Release
AudioCodes, a leading provider of converged voice solutions that enable enterprises and service providers to transition to all-IP voice networks, today announced that its session border controllers (SBCs) have been selected by Nextiva for its cloud-based business communications services.
Nextiva provides cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions designed to simplify the way businesses communicate. Founded in 2006 on the principle of Amazing Service®, Nextiva serves more than 100,000 businesses in the United States from its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Nextiva selected AudioCodes SBCs to provide hosted voice capabilities to new business customers. Nextiva chose to work with AudioCodes because of its robust SBC technology, products and expertise. By integrating the Mediant SBC portfolio, Nextiva is able to deliver secure, high quality cloud voice services for end customers while reducing deployment and daily operational costs.
“Adding AudioCodes SBCs to our offerings allows us to support any PBX on the market,” said Josh Lesavoy, Chief Information Officer at Nextiva. “For our customers, this device will significantly reduce their switching costs and require less configuration on their end for a simplified setup process. The integration of AudioCodes Mediant SBCs into our network and management systems was seamless, and we look forward to a great partnership with the AudioCodes team.”
“We are proud to be selected as Nextiva’s SBC partner, and are looking forward to working together to support customers as they migrate to cloud communications services,” said Yehuda Herscovici, Vice President Product at AudioCodes. “Nextiva is one of the fastest growing cloud communications companies and the selection of AudioCodes' Mediant SBCs is a validation of our technological superiority and commitment to the support and growth of our cloud customers’ businesses.”
Meet AudioCodes at the upcoming shows:
- Visit AudioCodes at Enterprise Connect to experience our live demos at the “Unified Communications Innovation Unleashed” booth in Orlando, Florida on March 7-9, 2016 at booth #1529
- Schedule a meeting with AudioCodes at CeBIT in Hannover, Germany on March 14-18, 2016. Visit us at Hall #13, Booth C70 to learn more about our products and solutions
- Visit AudioCodes at UC EXPO, 19-20 April 2016, Olympia London at booth #K1016 in the Microsoft Partner Zone