Students are expected to be active participants in the learning process. Emphasis is placed on diagnostic tools and troubleshooting strategies to help students become self-sufficient in the use and support of AudioCodes products.
On completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Perform gateway configuration and maintenance actions using the OVOC.
- Define new OVOC System/global and tenant users.
- Work with alarms.
- Understand AudioCodes OVOC solution for real-time.
- management of VoIP traffic.
- Know OVOC features and abilities.
- Be able to configure enterprise/ITSP network in the OVOC.
- Be able to navigate in the OVOC and find required information.
Students are expected to have an applicable professional background and actual experience with:
- IP networking.
- AudioCodes Gateways and/or SBCs.
- Knowledge of analog and digital telephony systems.
- Knowledge of VoIP and SIP network architectures.
- Record of Participation.
- The training will be conducted in English.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of attendees.
- Personal PC with TeamViewer application is required for lab practice.
- Course CPN:TR-OVOC-S.
$2200 per seat.
Payment is accepted either by credit card, or Purchase Order (PO) via your registered sales or distribution channel.
Registrants are expected to finalize payment up-to 5 business days prior to the training start date.
Please complete your registration and fill in the card details to save your seat.
In case of course cancellation we will refund your payment.
If you wish to cancel your participation, we will refund your payment without fees up-to 3 weeks prior to the event.
Any cancellation requests between 3 weeks and 1 week prior to the event will be subject to a fee of 50% of the training cost.
No refunds will be issued 1 week or less prior to the event.
You may transfer your registration to another person at no cost.
Please contact email@example.com for any cancellation and transfer requests.
- OVOC Overview
- OVOC Documentation
- OVOC - Getting started
- Topology View
- System Management
- License Management
- Security Management
- Configuration Management
- Hands-on Lab 1 Basic management
- Hands-on Lab 2 License management
- Hands-on Lab 3 Provisioning
- Alarms Management
- Hands-on Lab 4 Alarm Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Hands-on Lab 5 Performance Monitoring
- Voice Quality Measurement
- OVOC for Voice Quality Measurement
- Network Quality View
- Quality Statistics on Calls
- Information on User Experience
- Hands-on Lab 6 General Monitoring
- Producing Reports
- Hands-on Lab 7 Reports