AudioCodes (NASDAQ, TASE: AUDC) is a leading provider of advanced voice communications software, products and productivity solutions for the digital workplace and customer experience.
Our innovative products, solutions and services are used by large multinational enterprises and leading tier one operators worldwide.
As of today, 50 of Fortune 100 enterprises use AudioCodes technology.
AudioCodes Voice.AI focuses on voice, the most fundamental form of human communication, to help enterprises automate workspace collaboration and customer experience, by leveraging state-of-the-art Conversational Voice and Bot technologies.
About the position
AudioCodes is looking for a Senior Backend SW Engineer to join our dynamic engineering department that designs and develops AudioCodes’ Voice.AI solutions.
The ideal candidate will join us for a long-term relationship and will help maintaining existing products and infrastructure as well as designing and developing new projects.
We are looking for a professional who is passionate about investigating, learning, and implementing new technologies while going beyond the following job description to help where needed.
We prioritize for candidates who have relevant experience with best practice principles and own the maturity to be able to work independently, while being a team player who can follow directions from his/her supervisor.
· B.Sc. Computer Science (or equivalent) from a known university or relevant military experience
· Experience with C# : 1+ years (Recent experience)
· Experience with C/C++: 1+ years (Recent experience)
· Experience with various Cloud infrastructures and development (Azure, AWS, etc..): 1+ years
· Experience with the container infrastructures (AKS , Docker , Azure Container Apps): 1+ years
· Experience with advanced DB capabilities (MySQL, Postgress): 1+ years
· Experience in Multithreading development: 1+ years
· Quick learner and team player
· Experience with Azure Cognitive Services
· Experience with VoIP
· Experience with Voice Recognition and Voice.AI technologieses